Posted (edited)

I swear I read about this somewhere but I haven't been able to find where. If it has already been discussed, please tell me what y'all typed in to search for it. I've tried combinations of Disease, Carrier, Miasma and Scourge and a couple other things...

In short, if a Carrier ("...During the End Phase this model suffers the disease condition.") is Taken-Out, do they come back on the board diseased? 

As best as I can figure, Passive Traits happen whether the Player is on the Pitch or not so long as the conditions are met. The only condition here is "During the end phase". So it looks like unless a model was taken out in the Maintenance Phase from Bleed or some similar occurrence, the sequence is:  1) Player is Taken-Out and removes all conditions, 2) In the End Phase they gain disease, 3) Return to Pitch next turn with disease.

Right??

Edited by Priesmal
Cleared up wording

Thank you for the fast response and link. I see now why my search-fu failed me. I was looking specifically for Ratcatchers stuff when it was the exact same wording but with oKat.