If vDecimate uses her heroic play Duelist's Advance and then attacks a player benefiting from the Clone character play or the Glutenous Mass trait, can she make a free dodge or does the defensive trigger prevent Duelist's Advance from triggering?

From the Collected Clarifications Thread:

"Gluttonous Mass:- Negates the entirety of the Attack/Character Play. Gluttonous Mass triggers as soon as the model is hit, before playbook results are selected or play effects resolved. The whole attack or play is ignored, including momentum generation.
You have to get at least one net-hit (i.e. after Armour) to trigger it.
AoE Plays (such as Lob Barrel) do not target a model and so do not trigger Gluttonous Mass.
Character plays which target and hit the model with Gluttonous Mass after being triggered from an Attack do trigger it (i.e. Marked Target)
The result of a Character Play that did not hit the model with Gluttonous Mass (such as the influence transfer from Tormented Agony) does not trigger it.

Clone:- Negates the entirety of the Attack/Character Play. Clone triggers as soon as 
the model is hit, before playbook results are selected or play effects resolved. The whole 
attack or play is ignored, including momentum generation. 
You have to get at least one net-hit (i.e. after Armour) to trigger it. 
AoE Plays (such as Lob Barrel) do not target a model and so do not trigger Clone. 
Character plays which target and hit the model with Clone after being triggered 
from an Attack do trigger it (i.e. Marked Target) 
The result of a Character Play that did not hit the model with Clone (such as the 
influence transfer from Tormented Agony) does not trigger it.

As Duelist's Lunge needs a succesfull attack it would be prevented the first time by either Gluttonos Mass or Clone.
In my opinion the keyword/phrase is" in addition"

Cheers,

Jeroen