Elkton

Brand New Guild Ball Manager for Android, iOS coming soon!

arghhh not keeps phone screen on, after few minutes screen is off and after few more app manager closes app so singleplayer goes to hell (lost hp tracking etc).

It will be nice to have mini stats on player lists (not to open full card to see for example def and arm)

6 hours ago, elmo said:

arghhh not keeps phone screen on, after few minutes screen is off and after few more app manager closes app so singleplayer goes to hell (lost hp tracking etc).

It will be nice to have mini stats on player lists (not to open full card to see for example def and arm)

Change your phones screen time out settings. 

Were you playing single player or linked? I found a bug today that is affecting some single player games. I should have a patch out tomorrow

1 hour ago, Elkton said:

Were you playing single player or linked? I found a bug today that is affecting some single player games. I should have a patch out tomorrow

We were playing linked. It did it to my app first then my opponent that posted above. The short amount of time when it was working in our game, his health totals were not changing on my app. The game I'd were 2824 and 2825 if that helps you in any way.

That's bizarre. Did you resume the game after getting a crash or did you start a new game? Was there an internet connection there? Did you both have the latest version?

All 3 of us had the latest version (My son's wouldn't work either). We tried rejoining the game and the rejoin button was non-functional. My son tried a single player game and it wouldn't work either. We were not connected to wifi but the 4G connection is strong there and the system worked fine last week.