Elkton

Brand New Guild Ball Manager for Android, iOS coming soon!

Hi everyone, I recently finished rewriting the entire Guild Ball Manager app. It is updated with all of the cards up until Ratcatchers. New features:

• Completely redesigned from the ground up for performance/interface improvements. 
  • All cards graphics now instead of text 
  • Chess clock can be set to any time and correctly handles one minute timeouts 
  • Odds calculator to see what the chance is of missing that 4 die tap in (less than 1%)
  • Player Map, find and contact other players near you. 

Coming soon features: 

• iOS Support, it was built in React Native so the transition should be fairly simple. 
  • Better quality menu screen (if anyone has a better quality version of this image I'd love to use it)
  • Team Building and Damage Tracking 
  • Several other mystery features (bwahahaha)

Please let me know any issues you run across or any features you'd like to see. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gbmanager

This is excellent. It was always my favorite app for GB. The only reason I switched to Tooled Up was the ability to see my opponent's cards/stats while playing. Does new GB Manager support this feature?

Downloaded it last night. New app looks good, but without the team building and damage tracking it has zero use for me. Thank you for working so hard. I'm looking forward to the new features. 

in horizontal mode I would put character list vertically, there is plenty of space and navigation throught them would be nicer ;)

All the available navigators have been added. The iOS update is waiting for approval. Apple is quite slow. I'll add the order in the next update

I would like an option to save several 10 player rooster or 6 players setups. Like it with an option for some notes...

The only thing thats better in the tooled up app right now. ..

Hi Ben, after test driving the 2-player function, I actually do quite like it to replace cards.

There are some things I'd like to see though:

1. A 'Icy Sponge' button to return a taken out model to it's icy sponge recovery level. Because the app is supposed to replace cards, it would be nice not to have to refer to them to work out the HP level to reset it to (and also not have to press the button several times).

2. Models which are damaged are highlighted in Red. This makes it quicker to work out who to heal.

3. Conditions and applying condition damage. It would really useful to be able to apply the conditions that do damage (Poison, Burning, Bleed, Disease) to individual models and then have a APPLY ALL CONDITIONS END OF TURN button - that way end of turn turn around is MUCH faster as you dont have players working out the damage each model should take and applying it individually. This could be done by having greyed out condition buttons next to each player and you tapping to turn then on/off.

4. Is there a way to overrride the phones display settings and keep the app open - it appears unstable if the phone goes dark. The ability to recover state from opponent is great though btw.

Great work.

I'm having a minor problem with the app. When I call up a team to look at the  cards the bottom menu bar (with player names) covers up teh bottom of  the card. On teh backs, this covers up the  base size as well as the captain/mascot/squaddie info.

Same here. I always switch it to horizontal view in that case to see that info but it would be nice if I didn't have to do that.

Played a game last night in single player mode to track health for both sides. App crashed twice and doesn't store/save progress just lucky I remembered my health totals. Using Galaxy S8+ to run it.