STEPHENB

Theory crafting

I really want Anvil and sledge in my 10. but at this point I don't see which apprentice I could drop. 

The way I see it the only master that can be switched out (maybe) is Burnish but cast is way to strong not to have in the line up. Every other master apprentice combo is solid. although for the most part ferris just powers bolt and I have gotten limited use out of Ferris. 

Any ideas how anvil and sledge can fit into the line up?

23 hours ago, STEPHENB said:

I really want Anvil and sledge in my 10. but at this point I don't see which apprentice I could drop. 

The way I see it the only master that can be switched out (maybe) is Burnish but cast is way to strong not to have in the line up. Every other master apprentice combo is solid. although for the most part ferris just powers bolt and I have gotten limited use out of Ferris. 

Any ideas how anvil and sledge can fit into the line up?

No.:)  But maybe someone else can help. I have a tournament this next week end and they are the ones I am dropping.

The only idea i've had is this.

Ferris (Captain), Hearth, Anvil, Bolt, Alloy and Sledge.

Ferris is a Quick foot battery early game (probably no later than second turn and even then by turn 2 it'll be a single model likely getting it) to be used on the likes of Bolt and Anvil to get them up the pitch. Sledge can be used for his Piledriver tackle (cause apparently that's a thing :D) and his Longbomb to get the ball to a out of the way Bolt. Hearth's job is just her usual, but she can buff Anvil who can then take center stage and just KD folk. Alloy will be your midfeilder ball retreval and scorer.

Meanwhile Ferris just needs to make sure she gets where she needs to be, typically she will be near-ish to bolt to give him Sentinel and protection but can always do a run by attack before doing so.

Haven't tried it so fits to your theory craft post but COULD work, just how well.