Edek

Dr. Edeklove or How i learned to stop worrying and love the bottomtier

21 hours ago, Edek said:

You're talking about rolling 3 hits on a def 5+ model in a counterattack. That is fun, but hardly an argument in favour of Mash.

If you played it well, Mist would have already been hit with Stagger and Dirty Knives. With a Bonus Time!, your chances would be nine in a ten. That's pretty good odds, I don't see why you wouldn't take Mash for that.

On 5/21/2018 at 5:44 PM, mr baron said:

Howzat on the counter attack is amazing.  In one game I had Mash in the corner with the ball.  Mist comes along tackles the ball, and it was off the pitch with a Howzat.  That was a great game for me. 

Why is Mist directly towards the pitch edge ?

On 5/22/2018 at 11:32 PM, Silvs said:

If you played it well, Mist would have already been hit with Stagger and Dirty Knives. With a Bonus Time!, your chances would be nine in a ten. That's pretty good odds, I don't see why you wouldn't take Mash for that.

Every other brewer player attacking a double debuffed model just erases them...

On 3/30/2018 at 1:10 PM, Edek said:

By default Esters plays into Alchs, Butchers, Farmers, Fish, Hunters, Morts and for now Masons.

Anything changed after playing Vet Decimate more?

The guild really changed after the release of NerfCimate. The most effective playstyle is to play Decimate as a super-solo. The twist is that she only takes in 4INF herself, the buffs most of the time cost only 3INF so you still have 6 to go around (8 after the first round often). In a standard 13INF turn, you can max-out Esters, Decimate, Hooper and still have 1INF for Tooled Up. With Esters, Quaff, Hooper, Friday, oSpigot, Decimate you can play a lot wider than with a Tapper line-up which makes you more flexible and allows a more aggresive playstyle. For the first time in my 3 years of playing Brewers I decided to go solo-Esters and solo-Quaff and add Hemlocke to the roster. Hemlocke is only for the mirror matchup. I'll be honest I no longer have that much fun when playing Brewers, I feel like the guild lost it's identity. I know that I can play without her as if nothing changed, but that can feel arrogant and disrespectful to the opponent :P 'I'm not playing at a 100% because I don't feel like it'. Try saying that and not come across as a prick :P