ningu

Veteran Decimate

Looks great!   Though a double Push on 2 plus the Heroic and you could be pushing someone 8".  Not sure if that's a bit OP?

Decimate for Brewers seems to be a much stronger and more interesting change than Gutter for Butchers!  Hope they keep this trend going for the rest.

She looks great. She lost low DMG MOM results but with Anatomical and low KD and Brewers innate buffs? She's going to murder people and possibly score doing it. I think she is definitely in the 10, possibly now in every 6.

She looks very good and an easy choice into the 10. She replaces Hooper in almost every aspect though; faster, better at football, dodge, anatomical precision, a better playbook

They can tagteam together I suppose, but there might not be space for him in your 6 when you take her.

Even Ester / Quaff / Hooper / Decimate / oSpigot and Friday became more viable thanks to a 2nd Mz2. For me she's going to replace Mash in my ten : her T> should be way better than unpredictable movement now...

56 minutes ago, Edek said:

Tapper, Scum, Hooper, Decimate, oSpigot and Friday is a scary line-up. 

That's the new 6 basically.. Maybe switch Friday for Stoker against condition heavy teams and oSpigs for vSpigs if I get really drunk.. 

Nice! Sge's gonna work well for when brewers want to get the opposition in to a scrum. She can police one side  of the pitch threatening a push out potentially forcing the other team where you want them to be(and be a good set up piece or be a back up goal threat in a pinch)

Wow. She outperformed in almost every category. The only thing that was super out of left field was swapping the 4+/1 line for 3+/1 with tough hide. Cause Hooper needed to ride the pine anyway? Regardless, I'm not mad about it. 

I'm very excited to slot her in with Friday, Spigot and Lucky. 

Also interested to play tapper/quaff with that lineup to see what fun movement nonsense can happen. Especially when receiving. Now that knee slider is gone I think second wind might low key just be better because opponents will start to forget what scoring with almost no overextention feels like, and it will be a bit more surpsing. Especially coming from a Brewers lineup. 

43 minutes ago, Lemminkäinen said:

Is it just me or does she replace Mash almost completely? Almost as good with the ball and being Pushy and just way, way more durable and way more killy. Also faster.

I think more hooper then mash.  there's no real substitute for unpredictable.  she is only a 3/1 so a charge from a good striker should get them everything they need to get away. 

A charge from her is rather nasty - a KD and Stagger on the top, plus her inherent Anatomical. And just so I'm clear on her heroic - that applies to the entire turn (after activated), right? So, for example, if she pops that at the start of her activation, and then starts hitting those pushes, she can move along with the target down the field? And then, during counter-attacks as well? If so, that makes her a viable threat to push a model off the field, right?

She seems really good, and I can't quite imagine a Brewers player NOT taking her. Miles more significant for her new guild than Gutter (who should have gone to the Fish anyway). Here's hoping Minx and Hemlocke add excitement and power to the Hunters and Morts like Decimate appears to be about to...

2 hours ago, Lemminkäinen said:

Is it just me or does she replace Mash almost completely? Almost as good with the ball and being Pushy and just way, way more durable and way more killy. Also faster.

That's how I feel. She seems similar playbook to stoker but better. A better playbook then mash and can take players out. I don't think I would cut Hooper tough skin and his kit are more valuable to me then unpredictable movement.

Wow, amazing card! Can't wait to get my hands on the mini. This makes me want to go back to my brewers more than ever!

2 hours ago, landstander said:

And just so I'm clear on her heroic - that applies to the entire turn (after activated), right? So, for example, if she pops that at the start of her activation, and then starts hitting those pushes, she can move along with the target down the field? 

Looks like it. So let's see if I got this right: She has a 10" threat range jogging from within the Time's called Aura. With a full stack she can then pop Duellist Lunge and push a model 8" (with 4 x >>). Or she can sprint/charge (or jog + acrobatics to avoid unpredictable movement) in from 12" away and then push you 6". So her "push you off the pitch" range is 18" + opponent's base size. Pretty mental. Unless Duellist Lunge only grants her 1 dodge per turn, in which case it's still pretty good (she can also buy acrobatics 2" dodge for 1 INF, pushing you 6" on a full stack).

I think the heroic is any attack. No reason to think it’s once. 8” pushes is pretty bonkers. ‘Are you on the Wing? Have you just come back on after being Taken Out? Well we have the Decimate for you. She’ll help you back into the crowd for a nice rest.’

holy shit

Holy Shit!

HOLY SHIT!

There's literally no flaw in her!

3-1 w/ Tough Hide, 14 boxes yea sure but she's zipping about the pitch a hell of a lot faster than the rest of the Drunks. 2" Melee means she's gonna be safe from counters and Tapper's gonna love her. Anatomical Means Tac buffs go extra far, not that she needs them with Tac 6. Momentous 2" Push on 2 hits + the option to dodge 2" into any model she's wailing on! Knockdown AND STAGGER on 5 HITS. She's gonna have no issues reaching the top of her playbook.

Honestly the hardest thing about her looks to be deciding WHAT to do with her? Setup with Pushes and Knockdown? Take a MOV Buff and chase down the ball? Take Some damage buffs and just go to town?!

She's the Guild's Second Spigot!

Jesus maybe I ought a pick up the Brewers.... (you don't need a new guild you don't need a new guild you don't need a new guild!)

2 minutes ago, JacctheInsomniac said:

Honestly the hardest thing about her looks to be deciding WHAT to do with her? Setup with Pushes and Knockdown? Take a MOV Buff and chase down the ball? Take Some damage buffs and just go to town?!

I thought about this. I'm a bad enough player that this just might be my biggest "issue" with her - trying to do everything with her too often, instead of focusing. Please note that I'm saying this is MY problem, and not HER problem.

31 minutes ago, DanB said:

Looks like it. So let's see if I got this right: She has a 10" threat range jogging from within the Time's called Aura. With a full stack she can then pop Duellist Lunge and push a model 8" (with 4 x >>). Or she can sprint/charge (or jog + acrobatics to avoid unpredictable movement) in from 12" away and then push you 6". So her "push you off the pitch" range is 18" + opponent's base size. Pretty mental. Unless Duellist Lunge only grants her 1 dodge per turn, in which case it's still pretty good (she can also buy acrobatics 2" dodge for 1 INF, pushing you 6" on a full stack).

But... it could potentially be more than 8", with counter-attacks, no? If the heroic lasts the entire turn? Unless those aren't "attacks?" I must be missing something.

Mash wasn't on my roster for a long time and she doesn't help his case ;) She doesn't replace Hooper, they work great together IMO. 

1 hour ago, JacctheInsomniac said:

There's literally no flaw in her!

3/1 makes her incredibly susceptible to ranged character plays and KD, both Corsair and Obulous can easily drag her out of position and even with Tough Hide most beater captains can probably delete her in one activation with slightly above average dice.. 

She is a really good piece though, certainly in the top cut in guild if not the game as a whole..

I'm in love- and as if her tabletop stuff wasn't awesome enough (and wow, wow, WOW, it is...), she's on "team good guys" with Tapper and co. in the developing showdown for leadership of the Brewers- at least for now.

Please, Steamforged, don't let Esters' crew take over our Guild.  Tapper's the man. =)

8 hours ago, landstander said:

And just so I'm clear on her heroic - that applies to the entire turn (after activated), right?

"All effects caused by a Heroic Play last until the end of the current 
turn unless noted otherwise."

Correct, if vDecimate has used her Heroic Play its effects last for the remainder of the turn.