Sign in to follow this  
Jamie P

Veteran Decimate Speculation Thread

On a more serious guess though, with Vet Gutter, she was taken back to being what a butcher is, so I am thinking it will be similar with Decimate. 

So what is a Brewer? A higher attack than length of playbook. Drunk Decimate may be slower at 5/8 move. Maybe only gain anatomical against knocked down models.  

I'm expecting 6/8 move, tac 6 w/5 columns. A 3/6 kick. 2/4 inf and 4+/1 defensive stat line. 

I'm also expecting some sort of bonus tac buff built in or maybe a KD synergy. Possibly life drinker for some reason (just a weird thought) Nothing flashy. 

My hope (that I'm not banking on coming true) is that second wind will morph into some other movement shenanigans. Theoretically quaff having it already proves that there is design space in the Brewers motiff for something like that. And she would be a nice model to include it on. 

Overall I'm expecting very much what butchers got in vetGutter. A model that hammers home what Brewers are about plus an above average stat line befitting a union transplant.  

The big question I think will be her dodges. Her original version has literally tons of them, but dodges are quite expressly out of the realm of stuff Brewers get. 

While it may be too much to ask, I'd love to see her get the 2" melee back (it's a pretty big sword) and can realistically see her losing the << in exchange for ><..

For Plays / Traits I think keeping "Second Wind" will make the pup even more redundant but keeping "Anitomical Precision" or gaining "Weak Point" would be a godsend against Blacksmiths and other more heavily armoured teams..

Going way out there, giving her a Heroic Play to fit in with her new guild mates.. "I Stab Better after a Spirit..." which gains +1TAC and "Anitomical Precision" for the duration of the turn.?

How about: Wifebeater (+1 DMG/+1 TAC vs females).

Awful energy drink cocktail (+2 TAC and Second Wind, but suffers KD at end of activation)

I hope she has Anatomical AND Weak Point. Something I've noticed from playing Brewers recently for the tactics guide - they hate armour and Blacksmith ARM 2 is a real ball ache. If she gets both Anatomical and Weak Point I think it will really help Brewers in the current meta.