Sign in to follow this  
ForestRambo

Descripion of Falconers from SFG Email

Falconers Guild focuses on dealing heavy amounts of damage both ar range and in melee, a different spin on the "hit and run" playstyle of the Hunters.

Many of the Falconers players focus on placing deadly Harrier affects on the pitch, enemies within a Harrier effect becomes distracted and injured by the swaarms of birds of prey, causing them to suffer even more damage.

The Falconers Guild are an ideal team for any coach that enjoys a methodical and slightly tricksy playstyle, backed up by a capacity to deal raw damage to the opposition.

So Falconers are looking more like a brawler guild then a football one. The Harrier tokens sounds interesting!

21 minutes ago, ForestRambo said:

Falconers Guild focuses on dealing heavy amounts of damage both ar range and in melee, a different spin on the "hit and run" playstyle of the Hunters.

Many of the Falconers players focus on placing deadly Harrier affects on the pitch, enemies within a Harrier effect becomes distracted and injured by the swaarms of birds of prey, causing them to suffer even more damage.

The Falconers Guild are an ideal team for any coach that enjoys a methodical and slightly tricksy playstyle, backed up by a capacity to deal raw damage to the opposition.

So Falconers are looking more like a brawler guild then a football one. The Harrier tokens sounds interesting!

So Tooled up AOEs or bird feed markers placed like harvest markers?

I love it. These guys might be my new favorite guild. 

My main Guild, the Alchemists, are heavy into the tricksies playstyle and I play the Hunters as generally a beaty team looking for takeouts, but there's not a lot of room for those living the dream moments in Hunters. 

So, this feels like the perfect combination of my two guilds with the potential for lots of dreams to come true . I am so excited!