Sign in to follow this  
ElSombreroRanchero

Butcher player, new to forums.

Welcome to the forums!

I am a neighbor to the west. Where in Idaho do you find yourself playing? (Totally selfish, I have family over there and it would be nice to know a place to go hide while visiting)

11 hours ago, ElSombreroRanchero said:

At the moment, my playgroup is in Idaho Falls. If coming nearby we have a Facebook group called East Idaho Guild Ball. Hit us up!

Ugh, an 8 hour round trip is not something I could swing this weekend. Bummer.

15 hours ago, ElSombreroRanchero said:

@MalritchJust made a trip to San Diego for the World Qualifier event at Kingdom-con, met new players, lots of good matches and I'm pretty sure I'm going to do more traveling! Would be cool to get games in with you or just anyone who's down for game. 

That is excellent How did you make out? ! I was eyeballing KingdomCom as well earlier in the year... just couldn't make it work this year.

Let me be the first to personally invite you to the West Canadian National Championships! August 18-19 in Calgary, Alberta. (About 90minutes south of me... so closer to you!) I'm not organizing it... but here is the website link https://www.guildballevents.com/. I also have room at a 20+ player tournament as part of a larger event going on at GROTSCON in Red Deer in about a week...but that may be a little short notice for you. :P www.grotscon.com . There is also the Alberta Provicial Tournament happening in Lethbridge, Albert...June 16th... again a bit closer to you at only 8 hour drive! 

If you, or anyone really, would like to keep up to date on happenings in Western Canada.. there are some Facebook Groups you can join up on. Seard Red Deer Guild Ball on Facebook...and send a request to join... I try to keep everyone advised of stuff there. =)

Cheers mate

@MalritchI brought the Canadian National Championships up at my LGS and now its starting to look like three other guys and myself might go... If your going to be there and everything goes according to plan, we should throwdown at least once. Would be pretty awesome! 

12 hours ago, ElSombreroRanchero said:

@MalritchI brought the Canadian National Championships up at my LGS and now its starting to look like three other guys and myself might go... If your going to be there and everything goes according to plan, we should throwdown at least once. Would be pretty awesome! 

I will definitely be there good sir! Looking forward to meeting you and your awesome crew!