https://store.steamforged.com/collections/guild-ball/products/the-exiles-new-alliances

The new Alliances box is ALL WOMEN!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

How DARE they patronize their consumer base by providing them a unique and interesting cast of characters who deviate meaningfully from norms to fill interesting design spaces among aesthetic fantasies! GRRR!!!

I wish SFG would quit pandering to the overly sensitive hordes of ESS JAY DUBYAHS!!!

It's probably because there are hordes of snowflakes who get offended at the merest thing. Such as representation of a demographic which doesn't align with their worldview!

My women friends who totally exist feel infantilized by this shoehorned representation which only exist to tick diversity boxes!

Don't they know that women have naturally less upper body strength and thus are ill suited to the sport of Guild Ball! (Disregard the practicality of scythes, wooden robots, magic, and the egregious amount of dangling blades each of the butchers carry)

*shakes fist impotently*

But actually SF, this is awesome and I wanted to thank you. A greater diversity of stories is always welcome, and whether that variety is an accident or a conscious awareness of tropes and trends to avoid is beyond the point.
My daughter was born 10 months ago and I'm hoping that by the time she's old enough to begin identifying with fictional characters she'll be able to find herself reflected in any archetype she wishes.
Also more pretty women are always welcome.

12 hours ago, masterkdog said:

Hard to pick fav art, toss up between minx, gutter and Decimate for me

That Decimate looks so bad ass I'm almost over the fact Brewers got her she looks that cool ;)

Honour looks pretty sweet too.

I mean its so hard to pick they all look so great!

Speaking of, again I really hope there's some kind of chance to pick up the unused sculpts in the future. I know it's more than a little unlikely but each of them were gorgeous.

I'm also still tryna figure out what I'm supposed to do with all the spare models... you don't need a new guild you don't need a new guild you don't need a new guild

1 minute ago, JacctheInsomniac said:

you don't need a new guild you don't need a new guild you don't need a new guild

Lies! Scandalous, blatant lies! :P

Officially, I only need hemlock as I'm trying to focus on Morticians (with a side of Alchemists and Blacksmiths to break up the painting). But stuff that, some of them will get jumped into the paint queue regardless!

Wow, somehow the fact that all of them are women completely slipped my mind! Amazing. Kudos to you SFG! 

As you might be able to tell from my profile pic, Harriet is my favourite art... Honourable mentions to Gutter and Decimate though.

On 3/18/2018 at 12:57 PM, kryzak said:

Wow, somehow the fact that all of them are women completely slipped my mind! Amazing. Kudos to you SFG! 

image.png.e384f8442b5395757e842b689da66ded.png"Excuse me, but did you just assume my gender?"

14 minutes ago, Yubnub said:

image.png.e384f8442b5395757e842b689da66ded.png"Excuse me, but did you just assume my gender?"

Well, you're definitely not a "man" either. ;)

On 3/17/2018 at 12:22 PM, JacctheInsomniac said:

But actually SF, this is awesome and I wanted to thank you. A greater diversity of stories is always welcome, and whether that variety is an accident or a conscious awareness of tropes and trends to avoid is beyond the point.
My daughter was born 10 months ago and I'm hoping that by the time she's old enough to begin identifying with fictional characters she'll be able to find herself reflected in any archetype she wishes.
Also more pretty women are always welcome.

I have 3 girls now and the two older ones are mildly interested in my hobbies now. Whenever they see my figures sitting on my painting desk or if friends come over to play a game, they will always ask which ones are girls and what their names are and "what do they do"....

Representation matters! :) 

1 hour ago, skcpae said:

I have 3 girls now and the two older ones are mildly interested in my hobbies now. Whenever they see my figures sitting on my painting desk or if friends come over to play a game, they will always ask which ones are girls and what their names are and "what do they do"....

This makes me all happy inside.

On 20/03/2018 at 5:52 PM, skcpae said:

My daughter does the same! She has just started learning the game at 9 at is really enjoying Butchers. Going to pick up box 2 for her shortly which will give her an opportunity to mix and match the team she wants! Can't wait to see the murder girl team across the pitch :)