Sign in to follow this  
Grenoir

Falconers pics

So what we know so far:

Pic1: (left to right) ??, Frelsi (mascot), ??

Pic2: (left to right) Devana (Captain), ??, ??

Pic3: Goal, Bunny (ball), Rough Ground

I'm not sure what base size the player are on. To me, they all look to be 30mm.

If I remember right from the pulled out picture of the whole group that got posted awhile ago, Frelsi and the glider guy are on 40mm bases and the rest are 30mm.

I’m really liking the look of the Falconers. Can’t wait to see the rules and who will play for the Hunters.

The cards on the launch pack photo are pretty blurry, but Egret’s and vHearne’s cards looked accurate in terms of plays, playbooks, and HP. The other cards could be place holders but if not, this is what I have gathered so far.

Captain: 30mm, 16HP, 5 column playbook, 3 character plays

Mascot (Frelsi): 40mm, 10 HP, 4 column playbook, 1 play

Flying Guy: 40mm, 13HP, 4 column playbook, 1 play

Bow Guy: 30mm, 10 HP, 5 column playbook, 2 plays

Two Sword Guy: 30mm, 13HP, 6 column playbook, 2 plays

Minerva: 30mm, 15HP, 5 column playbook, 2 plays

Where were these photos taken? I hope it wasn’t at a pundit party or anything that shouldn’t be being shared, because I don’t like having to take stuff down :( 

Just now, Mako said:

Where were these photos taken? I hope it wasn’t at a pundit party or anything that shouldn’t be being shared, because I don’t like having to take stuff down :( 

SFG presentation at GAMA Trade Show.

2 minutes ago, Mako said:

We won't tell if you don't tell.

22 minutes ago, Anudem said:

I'm gonna need that two sword guy to be bro'ing it up with Jaecar and Ulfr.

I’m hoping he is one of the players that will play for the Hunters for that same reason actually. 

20 minutes ago, Mako said:

I've heard about the sort of stuff that goes on at pundit parties! Debauched doesn't do it justice.

18 minutes ago, Jotnebane said:

SFG presentation at GAMA Trade Show.

Oh good, if it was a public presentation then it’s alright :D

17 minutes ago, Anudem said:

We won't tell if you don't tell.

Man, I wish it was that simple :P

Mataagi is the bow and arrow guys name. I knew the clarified that after his name was just Falcon on the original image but couldn’t remember what it was. 

Those were the first two they showed but I don’t think they ever said those two were the ones who would play for the Hunters. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were though. 

They were in the same spot as Pelage and Scourge who are the Morts/Rat players so I'm hoping.

Mostly cause the Hunters need good archers and Owl-Girl is cute.

Edit: Shit wait, it's Skulk and Pelage, meaning they might not be NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Chances are they see some errata like Vet Graves did with the Ratcatchers and or have good synergy with their new teammates like Bonesaw does. 

24 minutes ago, Toqtamish said:

Chances are they see some errata like Vet Graves did with the Ratcatchers and or have good synergy with their new teammates like Bonesaw does. 

Plus season 4 isn't too far off and could bring some changes.

49 minutes ago, Toqtamish said:

Did Vet Graves change?

Also, I like Vet Hearne. It's definitely a preference thing, but I like his playbook a lot more than oHearne's and his speed buff is useful in a pinch.

11 minutes ago, Anudem said:

Did Vet Graves change?

His card back works on squeak too, but that’s all that changed. I think...

23 minutes ago, Mako said:

His card back works on squeak too, but that’s all that changed. I think...

Whoa. Hold the phone. Such a drastic errata, I hope SFG extensively playtested these changes!

I can only imagine how Egret will be changed when the Falconer's are released. Or we can just call it what it is; Vet Graves was simply adapted to include the Ratcatchers mascot.

I could be wrong of course, but I didn’t think he’d actually been errata’d. That’s not to say they didn’t look, just that they decided it to change anything beyond that tweak at this point. 

So the hunters could see some actual changes, but of course they may not (they don’t even have a mascot interaction to reword, right?)...

I just want bloody Egret to get Light Footed - she is the only human Hunter not to have it and it's infuriating. 

Vhearne - I think his playbook is rubbish, his INF cap of 3 weak, his CPs rubbish compared with Hearne1 (After errata) and the loss of Singled Out makes him a very hit/miss player. Also Lunar Eclipse is some once in a lifetime stuff which needs reworking. He brings Low KD/T and that's it.

1 hour ago, EpicChris said:

I just want bloody Egret to get Light Footed - she is the only human Hunter not to have it and it's infuriating.

Not to mention she's our Striker... also is it weird that the forest animals; Fahad and Seenah are hindered by the forest? I think that's weird.

It is silly when you see actual 4 legged animals that NATIVELY live in forests...but I accept ‘balance’. But Egret is a silly anomaly that needs correcting. 

1 hour ago, JacctheInsomniac said:

also is it weird that the forest animals; Fahad and Seenah are hindered by the forest? I think that's weird.

Forest animals move awkwardly when stuffed into undersized patchwork jackets, with elephant tusks glued on their shoulders.