Sign in to follow this  
Grenoir

Falconers pics

18 minutes ago, JacctheInsomniac said:

So does anyone know how you get a hold of the vHearne and Egret alt sculpts that'll be coming out with their release?

I’m assuming the launch packs that stores and pundits can order - like the ratcatchers, who have bonesaw and vGraves alt sculpts in their launch kit as league prizes. 

@Larhendiel The price change is presumably because getting things made has become more expensive (currency shifts, etc) - the ratcatchers had the same change. 

23 hours ago, Mako said:

The price change is presumably because getting things made has become more expensive (currency shifts, etc) - the ratcatchers had the same change. 

I hoped it was due to increased quality maybe

51 minutes ago, Larhendiel said:

I hoped it was due to increased quality maybe

Well, the plastics have been getting better with each new release, so it's quite probable that they will be improved from the farmers, blacksmiths and possibly even the Ratcatchers. I haven't had the falconers in my hands and don't know if SFG have changed their caster or production method, but I do know from friends in the industry that getting anything done abroad has gone up pretty steeply in price. It could be both factors, of course, but until I get my grubby paws on the Ratcatchers, I only know that their costs will have gone up even if nothing else has changed :)