Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Grenoir

Falconers pics

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, angyi said:

Forest animals move awkwardly when stuffed into undersized patchwork jackets, with elephant tusks glued on their shoulders.

Truth. Skorne titans are speed four without pathfinder. We should consider ourselves lucky with Seenah's speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EpicChris said:

I just want bloody Egret to get Light Footed - she is the only human Hunter not to have it and it's infuriating. 

Vhearne - I think his playbook is rubbish, his INF cap of 3 weak, his CPs rubbish compared with Hearne1 (After errata) and the loss of Singled Out makes him a very hit/miss player. Also Lunar Eclipse is some once in a lifetime stuff which needs reworking. He brings Low KD/T and that's it.

Momentous tackle/KD on two is pretty good and mostly what I use him for should I give him inf. I'm also a huge fan of the quad boom box.

 

If skewered could trigger Lunar Eclipse he'd be so hot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The goalpost is really nice. And I quite like the Owl lady. Ball is sort of funny. But apart from that I think this a pretty bad box set. Which is good, because it makes them easy to skip instead of hoarding all and everything. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These guys are awesome. Alt Mataagi might be my new favorite model in the game, so I really hope he is good and plays for the Hunters. Except for the guy with wings I really like all of these models though. The guy with wings is going to have to be really good to not get instantly replaced with Egret or vHearne. Those dice are really nice as well. Will be replacing my Hunters dice pretty quickly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flying Man will surely get a bit of a thing with Gliding? You could give him light foot to ignore terrain but doesn't seem fitting. Perhaps he gets a Speed boost or something whilst using it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason my phone is not liking pictures this morning, but I’ll try to post a picture later if I can. In the meantime the link below should get you to a place you can see it. 

http://www.leodisgames.com/shop/guild-ball/the-falconers-guild-daughter-of-falcons-plus-alt-mataagi/

also, the product descriptions are below as well. Really can’t wait to play these guys. 

Released Friday 15th June

The Falconers are a damn mystery to everyone, between the rumours surrounding their origins and their enigmatic ties to the Hunters. One things for sure, though – the Falconer’s Guild represent an unwelcome wildcard for the Guilds; their sudden appearance an omen the feral Hunters are on the rise once more…
– Lucky, Free Agent
Contents:

Devana (Captain)
Frelsi (Mascot)
Ikaros
Mataagi
Minerva
Rundaas
Ball Token (Bunny)
Goal Token (Falcon Post)
3D Terrain Piece (Rough Ground)
Cards
Token Sets
Health Dials

Plus Alt Mataagi

Unlike the older veterans of his clan, Mataagi is possessed of youthful passion, his eyes betraying none of the world-weariness learned by his comrades over their long years. A solitary huntsman by nature, the Eyas has nonetheless quickly found himself enamoured by Guild Ball, exhilaration surpassing his distaste for the baying crowds. During games nowhere is safe from his deadly aim, as he strikes from the flank to draw first blood, before swooping in to tackle the ball away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cincinnati GBC said:

For some reason my phone is not liking pictures this morning, but I’ll try to post a picture later if I can. In the meantime the link below should get you to a place you can see it. 

http://www.leodisgames.com/shop/guild-ball/the-falconers-guild-daughter-of-falcons-plus-alt-mataagi/

also, the product descriptions are below as well. Really can’t wait to play these guys. 

Released Friday 15th June

The Falconers are a damn mystery to everyone, between the rumours surrounding their origins and their enigmatic ties to the Hunters. One things for sure, though – the Falconer’s Guild represent an unwelcome wildcard for the Guilds; their sudden appearance an omen the feral Hunters are on the rise once more…
– Lucky, Free Agent
Contents:

Devana (Captain)
Frelsi (Mascot)
Ikaros
Mataagi
Minerva
Rundaas
Ball Token (Bunny)
Goal Token (Falcon Post)
3D Terrain Piece (Rough Ground)
Cards
Token Sets
Health Dials

Plus Alt Mataagi

Unlike the older veterans of his clan, Mataagi is possessed of youthful passion, his eyes betraying none of the world-weariness learned by his comrades over their long years. A solitary huntsman by nature, the Eyas has nonetheless quickly found himself enamoured by Guild Ball, exhilaration surpassing his distaste for the baying crowds. During games nowhere is safe from his deadly aim, as he strikes from the flank to draw first blood, before swooping in to tackle the ball away.

Wow, what a great model.

 

Get wrecked Egret, why you exist is beyond me at this point. If Mataagi and the double blades guy are playable in Hunters I will be ecstatic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess this applies to Dirge as well, but when Frelsi or Flying man get the ball, are they carrying it through the air as they fly? Is that legal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redtiger7 said:

I guess this applies to Dirge as well, but when Frelsi or Flying man get the ball, are they carrying it through the air as they fly? Is that legal?

If they're using their feet I'd say yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also found this description on a different website. Man these guys sound fun. Can’t wait for them to be released!

The Falconer’s Guild focuses on dealing heavy amounts of damage both at range and in melee, a different spin on the hit-and-run play style of the Hunters. Many of the Falconer players focus on placing deadly Harrier effects on the pitch. Enemies within a Harrier effect become distracted and injured by swarms of birds of prey, causing them to suffer even more damage. The Falconer’s Guild is an ideal team for any Coach that enjoys a methodical and slightly tricksy play style, backed up by a capacity to deal raw damage to the opposition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m thinking the Harrier effects will cause some kind of TAC penalty since it mentions being distracted, and also do 1-2 damage. Can’t wait for more info! It’s going to be really hard to choose between playing these guys and sticking with the Hunters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cincinnati GBC said:

Also found this description on a different website. Man these guys sound fun. Can’t wait for them to be released!

The Falconer’s Guild focuses on dealing heavy amounts of damage both at range and in melee, a different spin on the hit-and-run play style of the Hunters. Many of the Falconer players focus on placing deadly Harrier effects on the pitch. Enemies within a Harrier effect become distracted and injured by swarms of birds of prey, causing them to suffer even more damage. The Falconer’s Guild is an ideal team for any Coach that enjoys a methodical and slightly tricksy play style, backed up by a capacity to deal raw damage to the opposition.

That is a really hopeful summary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cincinnati GBC said:

I’m thinking the Harrier effects will cause some kind of TAC penalty since it mentions being distracted, and also do 1-2 damage. Can’t wait for more info! It’s going to be really hard to choose between playing these guys and sticking with the Hunters. 

 

Why_not_both.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just removed a few posts as I’m informed the image shown was taken from a pundit specific source and not for public dissemination. Please be careful folks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder, when I was buying farmers from element games, their plastic boxes costed like 31.50 GBP but now falconers will cost 40,50 gbp, which is almost as much as metal 6 packs costing 45 GBP

Any idea whats the reason for a ~30% price spike in plastics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×