Sign in to follow this  
DrJekyll

Salt ftw!

Is Sherwin's comment the first confirmation that Salt is female? I know it was rumoured before (I think on the basis that we saw a fat-looking alt sculpt in the early Indiegogo pictures that people thought looked pregnant) ... but was it official?

I guess @Mako was backing Scum!

This is just a resurgence of Season 1 when Salt was the most sold model in the game.

2 hours ago, ADG said:

Is Sherwin's comment the first confirmation that Salt is female? I know it was rumoured before (I think on the basis that we saw a fat-looking alt sculpt in the early Indiegogo pictures that people thought looked pregnant) ... but was it official?

I believe in the various fluff texts Salt has only ever been referred to as it directly so far.

@Sherwin I think people are getting tired of all this 'vet. captain salt' nonsense.

As a non-fish player: just kill salt and then give fisherman a new mascot as their "something spectacular" mentioned on facebook; maybe a seal, a sea lion, a walrus or a penguin mascot. I'm sure this would make everyone happy... or at least most people!

I think we should get Veteran Salt, perhaps on a ridiculously big scenic base (something like that Godtear wizard's rock!). But failing, that, now Salt is confirmed female, perhaps we could get child of Salt ... maybe Pepper? or perhaps Vinegar goes better with fish! (and chips).

I'd like to support @Igpus on the penguin though ... maybe for the minor guild mascot. (Penguins are pretty good at catching fish, and I bet someone can find a football-playing penguin on the internet somewhere).

22 hours ago, Igpus said:

@Sherwin I think people are getting tired of all this 'vet. captain salt' nonsense.

As a non-fish player: just kill salt and then give fisherman a new mascot as their "something spectacular" mentioned on facebook; maybe a seal, a sea lion, a walrus or a penguin mascot. I'm sure this would make everyone happy... or at least most people!

A penguin..? 

Yeah kill the otter, I'm all aboard for a penguin. :D

I'm totally up for the game's first veteran mascot to be Salt... please ignore my long and glorious season 2 history of bashing Salt.

25 minutes ago, Banjulhu said:

So the grand surprise is a t-shirt with an old art asset and a clip art crown.

Apparently so.. 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:09 PM, Sherwin said:

The amount of people who are asking me to murder the poor lass is remarkable. One has to wonder how she won, considering.

The vote was a 3 way. Pro-Salt was united, but the people who hated salt were divided between the other two.

1 hour ago, tehlon said:

The vote was a 3 way. Pro-Salt was united, but the people who hated salt were divided between the other two.

Yep, clearly rigged from the beginning. Conspiracy by T&G and their inside assets to increase the odds of a vSalt captain. We need an independent judge-led inquiry into this scandal! Heads must roll!

8 minutes ago, S_A_T_S said:

Yep, clearly rigged from the beginning. Conspiracy by T&G and their inside assets to increase the odds of a vSalt captain. We need an independent judge-led inquiry into this scandal! Heads must roll!

We're not on the same side. I bought the salt shirt :lol:

10 hours ago, S_A_T_S said:

Conspiracy by T&G and their inside assets

"Inside assets" - Man we wish...we're literally the only media outlet who had to pay to go to SteamCon, we're so far out in the cold that we've forgotten the warm green glow of Giblin's eyes...

If everyone turns up to the next Steam Con wearing a Vet Captain Salt t-shirt then they have to make the model right? ... Or maybe even if it's above 50%?