7 hours ago, Zerachial said:

I'm not sharing here to stay out of trouble but Studio Giraldez shared their painted vet honor on FB and she's lovely!

Feel free, it’s only her card that’s verboten :)

She looks... about fourteen :D

I mean, Angel is an amazing painter and from what I’ve heard a fantastic guy, but she does look a bit like a girl rather than the game-hardened First Lady of guild ball :P 

On 10/03/2018 at 10:26 AM, ADG said:

she could be not a reaper or a planter but a "trans-planter" with the ability to reposition harvest markers.

I can see the headlines now. Farmers field first ever Trans player...

45 minutes ago, Laughnchill said:

I just realized something! If honor allows you to reposition hm, you might be able to make fresher viable again.

Yeah this has been on my mind, it's going to swing it back in his favour again. 

Can't wait to see her card.

3 hours ago, ForestRambo said:

I mean.. Thresher is still super viable. 

Sorry Marge, the crowd has spoken! Mono-rail, mono-rail...

I'm expecting Honour to have some replanting gimmicks as discussed, and presumably something similar to her legendary for the Masons. Obviously it won't be giving out more influence as that would be insane, but handing out armour or defence buffs of some kind would be cool.

The dog could act as some sort of ball retrieval tool like Salvo has with Tether Ball, called "Fetch!" or something.

She could be our pseudo goal keeper/harvest marker manager.

24 minutes ago, Jotnebane said:

The big question is if vet.Honour with her damaged leg will be faster tha Granite or not?

If she is, I call bullshit <_<:P

4/6

cards posted in the wank dungeon. 

Not a goalie, but a planter that can move HM and covert the to inf for other farmers during her activation. 

19 minutes ago, Jotnebane said:

4/6

Busted leg, and still faster than both Granite and Windle, although Windle has the same threat range with his 2" melee zone, which is extended with his Stop Slacking trait. So yeah, Granite is still the slowest model on the Pitch (not counting Between a Rock, as this is a Jog and therefore easily put to 0"-1" with Burning/Snared/other).

Yes, I'm not mentioning Jackstraw, but who even walks with him anyway? :P

Just as a quick note, you can post her card here if you like - she’s on sale at Salute so I’ll allow it :)

I love the how the Legendary is a perfect mix of Farmers and Honour!

Bit disappointed she doesn't have some Goalie tech, but the HM shenanigans are very welcome. But who the hell do I drop for her!

30 minutes ago, Laughnchill said:

Who you running now?

My 10 is currently:

Thresher

Grange

Buckwheat 

Harrow 

Millstone 

Jackstraw 

Fallow

Grace 

Tater

Bushel

All of whom do see table time!

I find Farmers line ups don't work with the usual pattern of 5 core players and one flex spot, due to their crazy inf levels and the planter/reaper ratios. Instead I find I have 3 line ups that are very different!

1 minute ago, CurlyPaul said:

My 10 is currently:

Thresher

Grange

Buckwheat 

Harrow 

Millstone 

Jackstraw 

Fallow

Grace 

Tater

Bushel

All of whom do see table time!

I find Farmers line ups don't work with the usual pattern of 5 core players and one flex spot, due to their crazy inf levels and the planter/reaper ratios. Instead I find I have 3 line ups that are very different!

Ok take out buck and put in peck;), personally I'd go with bushel or grace to swap and go balls out killy.