Domlaar

Thoughts on the new errata?

Hi everyone :)

What's everyone's thoughts on the new Errata?

Personally I think that it doesn't affect us that much just means that we need to bunch up more. 

I still think that Thresher will do really good damage & the millstone change was always going to happen because the 6" aura was a bit too big! Tater change isn't that much of a problem either. 

Mostly my thoughts as well.  The lost influence from Millstone combined with more eating of Harvest Markers is the only thing I think is really going to be tough.  I'm not sure how viable Buckwheat is now, given that he's 0/2 and Peck is 1/2.  You just need that donated influence SO much...

Yea the change on tater was very frustrating but it's not the end of the world if I pretend it wasn't better before. That generally stops me from tilting when I want to counter charge and can't.

After a few games with that team now... the changes massively eat into my clock!

Still possible to set up mass carnage though so it's all good. 

Will def be practising a greater variety of line ups now. Always played Thresher in the main, not because I thought he was always out right stronger, I just wanted to enjoy him before he got nerfed. 

I find list building has an extra depth for Farmers thanks to the harvest markers and their erratic inf generation. Can't seem to pick a core 5 and flex one spot, and end up changing the entire team. Think this has led to Thresher becoming a crutch for me as changing out most the line up in one go seems scary. Need to get on that though