Sign in to follow this  
mr baron

Hunters v Farmers

There are two new videos up showing the Hunters into Farmers.  One is on Don't Touch the Beard and the other is on Run the Length.  These are both excellent games and worth a watch.  

As I was watching this match, it really shows the Farmers durability with their ability to remove conditions and heal, which makes they a really tough match up.

I've seen the Beard one. I think nobody is surprised by how hard Thresher is on Hunters... because that's just how he rolls.

In general, I like playing Hunters into Farmers. Sure, they make life difficult in some aspects (curse you, Millstone, and your Condition game) and the auto-damage of Tater does a number on a bunch of our low-health players... but I feel that I can play around it most of the time. 

It's still a better matchup for Hunters, than to most other teams. (Maybe Morticians have better chance, but still not sure about them)

With all that, it's still favourable for farmers. (Except if the farmer forget to play the game - distances, auras etc.)