Does anybody know anything about this?  I noticed this when looking at the Ratcatchers Launch event preorder the other day (size/italics/bolding/underlining for emphasis added by me):

• 1 Ratcatcher’s Guild, Paying the Piper Launch Party Guide
  • 2 Double-sided posters and Launch Party sign-up sheets
  • 10 Double-sided Coach Record sheets and Launch Party Team Construction Rules sheets
  • 20 Launch Party flyers
  • 20 Launch Party invitation cards
  • 1 Alternate Veteran Graves metal model
  • 1 Alternate Bonesaw metal model
  • 8 Limited-edition cards (1 each of Piper, Squeak, Pelage, Scourge, Miasma, Skulk, Vet Graves, and Bonesaw)
  • 8 Wheel-of-cheese balls
  • 16 Sewer Grate tokens
  • 1 T/O thank you code (which will give them access to obtain an awesome free pack as a thank you for running the event)

Anybody know what's in the free pack?  I didn't find spoilers when I went looking.

Those packs are designed for pundits really, so it'll probably be information kept to their channels. I don't have a clue myself. 

Hmm.  I'm just curious; I'm the guy who runs events for my store, but am only just about to send my Pundit paperwork in (passport photo is trickier to get than I thought), so even if I get approved I imagine I won't have access to that for a bit yet. =)

2 hours ago, Fish-in-a-Beer said:

Hmm.  I'm just curious; I'm the guy who runs events for my store, but am only just about to send my Pundit paperwork in (passport photo is trickier to get than I thought), so even if I get approved I imagine I won't have access to that for a bit yet. =)

Hold the code and they should back log it. 

@Fish-in-a-Beer ...it's just a passport style photo... doesn't have to be an actual passport photo... so snap a selfy of your handsome self and submit that application! :P 

That is super-helpful!  Thank you- I'll try to get my application in tonight or tomorrow morning, then!

Quick question, somewhat off topic...anybody of you Pundits know if SFG has a preference WHICH two painted guilds you have when you apply?  I've got the Brewers all done and the first Farmers box (The Honest Land), and of course like most people have about five other guilds in progress, but I am working on getting my Masons done so I can demo games with the Kick-Off set fully painted and then say "You should buy this!  It has all the models we just used."   I'll hold off a week or two until I finish the Masons and submit the painted Masons/Brewers if that sort of thing might make the difference between making the cut or not...! =)

7 minutes ago, Fish-in-a-Beer said:

That is super-helpful!  Thank you- I'll try to get my application in tonight or tomorrow morning, then!

Quick question, somewhat off topic...anybody of you Pundits know if SFG has a preference WHICH two painted guilds you have when you apply?  I've got the Brewers all done and the first Farmers box (The Honest Land), and of course like most people have about five other guilds in progress, but I am working on getting my Masons done so I can demo games with the Kick-Off set fully painted and then say "You should buy this!  It has all the models we just used."   I'll hold off a week or two until I finish the Masons and submit the painted Masons/Brewers if that sort of thing might make the difference between making the cut or not...! =)

Their Is no Preference and God Luck (:

our pundid didnt get the kit. is there any chance to get it later? or is this event only? would be a shame really. i wanted to go all out on the rats.

If they didn't order it it is probably too late. Check with your store maybe they can get one still from their distributor.