Sign in to follow this  
Deatheux

add-ons + tretch goals DSBG?

is it me, or the situation is COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS??

What a Shame, a company clamming MILLIONS of $$ for funding a game, who takes 3 years to sent half of the components.

can they do stop kickstarting other shitty games and DELIVERS?

On 04/03/2018 at 3:48 PM, Deatheux said:

What a Shame, a company clamming MILLIONS of $$ for funding a game, who takes 3 years to sent half of the components.

I too am not pleased about the wait for the arrival of the stretch goals. But I think the problem is one of manufacture and transport. I don't think more $$s thrown at it is likely to help.   The Chinese New Year has come and gone. Manufacturing will be going on again now. Add in 3 months for transport and customs clearance and September is not far away.

Sincerely hope they are here by then!

On 3/4/2018 at 7:48 AM, Deatheux said:

I can certainly understand why so many people are furious about the wait, I too of course would have loved to have the stretch goals/expansions by now, however I think by now people should have at least calmed down enough to appreciate things for what they are. I am perfectly fine with the wait, as I have recieved what I paid for (the base game); they did not run off with my money, and the game itself is a quality game with hours of content (if you have yet to recieve your base game however, then you absolutely should have an issue with that). I did not pay for the stretch goals, nor were they the sole reason for my purchase - the stretch goals were simply a free complimentary bonus for every single person who backed the game. As a result, Im content with waiting for the free content - by extension, I am also fine with the free content shipping after the paid mega bosses have shipped as again those are things that people purchased.

On 3/11/2018 at 4:13 PM, Cfighter said:

I can certainly understand why so many people are furious about the wait, I too of course would have loved to have the stretch goals/expansions by now, however I think by now people should have at least calmed down enough to appreciate things for what they are. I am perfectly fine with the wait, as I have recieved what I paid for (the base game); they did not run off with my money, and the game itself is a quality game with hours of content (if you have yet to recieve your base game however, then you absolutely should have an issue with that). I did not pay for the stretch goals, nor were they the sole reason for my purchase - the stretch goals were simply a free complimentary bonus for every single person who backed the game. As a result, Im content with waiting for the free content - by extension, I am also fine with the free content shipping after the paid mega bosses have shipped as again those are things that people purchased.

I've paid for add-ons, stretch goals, I've NOT calmed down, and it will just be more and worse. letting 'backers' on side lines is a threat, an insult, a lack of professionalism.

I've paid,  i don't want my fucking money back, I WANT MY STUFF, I want WHAT I'VE PAID FOR, the money THEY pick up from my credit card SINCE A COUPLE YEARS by now.

where are the lemmings from steamforged games now? they ignore the mails and requests?

they just don't give a shit, they gor a million+++euros and kickstarter made 10% out of it.

I understand that it’s really frustrating, I’ve been part of hugely delayed kickstarters myself. And I’m not saying don’t complain on the forum, the mod team try hard to make sure people are free to express their opinions on either direction.

But there are rules. So please try to post calmly even though you’re angry, and watch the swearing. 

We don’t want to have to warn you for it (and it’s more effective when you post without the anger and swearing). 

16 hours ago, Mako said:

I understand that it’s really frustrating, I’ve been part of hugely delayed kickstarters myself. And I’m not saying don’t complain on the forum, the mod team try hard to make sure people are free to express their opinions on either direction.

But there are rules. So please try to post calmly even though you’re angry, and watch the swearing. 

We don’t want to have to warn you for it (and it’s more effective when you post without the anger and swearing). 

I tried, but I'm gonna try harder next time.

still, deliver.

I appreciate the effort :)

Would love to help with the delivery side, but I’m not an employee, I’m a volunteer. I have zero power to affect the Kickstarter unfortunately!

A summary, confirmed on FB: 

Wave 2: Add-Ons (shipping in July 2018)

• Darkroot Basin Expansion
  • 9 Tile Set Darkroot Basin/Iron Keep
  • Gaping Dragon Expansion
  • Black Dragon Kalameet Expansion
  • Asylum Demon Expansion
  • Vordt of the Boreal Valley Expansion
  • Four Kings Expansion (KS Exclusive)
  • Old Iron King Expansion (KS Exclusive)
  • Guardian Dragon Expansion (KS Exclusive)
  • Dice Pack (Backer Kit Exclusive)?

Wave 3 (shipping in September 2018)

• Player Character Expansion & Armour Set Pack
  • Invader & Summons Expansion Pack
  • Core Game Expansion
  • Iron Keep Expansion
  • Metal Aggro Token (KS Exclusive)

now they LIED to me, in an email, a SFG employee, confirmed to me that ALL the bosses would be available in store, so, no rush to purchase them... and the KS exclusives pops...

Hi first post here and just recently found the game... thought this may be an appropriate thread to ask here.. Will the stretch goals be available for purchase later? I have no experience with kickstarter, but am very interested in buying them! Thanks guys

8 hours ago, cougarhunter said:

Hi first post here and just recently found the game... thought this may be an appropriate thread to ask here.. Will the stretch goals be available for purchase later? I have no experience with kickstarter, but am very interested in buying them! Thanks guys

I have ask that VERY same question when I got sick and had a off-work duty for 7 months. a member of @Steamforged CONFIRM to me that all the bosses & comp will be available later in stores...

and NOW I see that there is some bosses & comp ONLY AVAILABLE on KickStarter.

I'd like to have a communication by @steamforgedgames about this statement... and how can I get the full line of products(bosses+extras comp) for DSBG.

SFG have never previously put gameplay content as a limited exclusive as far as I know - they do alternate art and sculpts instead, or accessories like the metal aggro token.

So they are most likely going to be available in stores, as SFG have said. The exclusives (from experience with other SFG KS) will be variant sculpts that you can only get from the Kickstarter, but the actual game content (the boss, its cards etc) will be available at some point from retail stores. 

During the undoing video for the Asylum/Stray Daemon and the Four Kings, they also suggested they may very well sell those KS Exclusives at cons like GenCon. I hope so, as I was fool enough to not 'full-back' the project at the time. I'm a completist, so REALLY want that Executioner Chariot and, especially for the Iron Keep, the Old Iron King...

@cougarhunter I'd recommend watching through their unblocking/streaming videos: they answer lots of questions there, usually towards the end of each.

As for stuff like the metal Aggr token... pretty sure that won't see the retail light of day😩

12 hours ago, Mako said:

SFG have never previously put gameplay content as a limited exclusive as far as I know - they do alternate art and sculpts instead, or accessories like the metal aggro token.

So they are most likely going to be available in stores, as SFG have said. The exclusives (from experience with other SFG KS) will be variant sculpts that you can only get from the Kickstarter, but the actual game content (the boss, its cards etc) will be available at some point from retail stores. 

I hope so... so tired of the lies.