I could be too fast with my opinion, but he seems to be a model that stays on the backline until its time. Also seems to be a good ball carrier so far.

Damn code of conduct, wish I could say more.

Thanks for your summary Mr Beard. 'Risk for reward' is what SFG claim they are about. So I guess he is another 'win big or loose big' kind of dudes.

The tough hide means he is going to be there to hand out his condition and will have to spend that momentum they have farmed.

I only just noticed the full stop after the healing part of his character play. So he doesn't have to take the player out to regain the 4HP. That happens first.  

Dohhh! At it again

Edited by The Old Buzzard
Didn't read the punctuation!

Hes going to be great to stick in the scrum against a couple models. Not take on the whole team. With Snacking being a play he can out heal the worry of disease.

His big weakness will be getting KD by the opposing team.  

22 hours ago, The Old Buzzard said:

Thanks for your summary Mr Beard. 'Risk for reward' is what SFG claim they are about. So I guess he is another 'win big or loose big' kind of dudes.

Absolutely, totally how it should be. Good point.

16 hours ago, Mattyg2787 said:

I’m excited for grave digger and snack break. 4 of takeouts? Yes please

Yay baby casket time :P

1 hour ago, Mattyg2787 said:

I’m gonna win games with 3 take outs!

Doubtful I'd say. You'd have to field vet Graves and i can't see you doing it! ;)

17 hours ago, Selfy said:

Doubtful I'd say. You'd have to field vet Graves and i can't see you doing it! ;)

Vet graves with singled out is usable.

plus, surely he gets a buff

3 hours ago, Mattyg2787 said:

Vet graves with singled out is usable.

plus, surely he gets a buff

Maybe on the back of his card. I think the front stays the same.

I honestly don't think vGraves needs a buff in Ratcatchers.  Pelage and Scourge both have +1 playbook damage from traits so they won't miss Tooled Up as much and Gravedigger + Snackbreak seems powerful enough to justify him.

14 hours ago, MechMage said:

I honestly don't think vGraves needs a buff in Ratcatchers.  Pelage and Scourge both have +1 playbook damage from traits so they won't miss Tooled Up as much and Gravedigger + Snackbreak seems powerful enough to justify him.

With Singled Out and Snared floating around his :KD: becomes easier to get off and having access to Bleed too adds pressure to diseased targets. vGraves seems a different player in the Ratcatchers than we are used to him in the Morticians.

21 hours ago, LeadDiceandBeers said:

With Singled Out and Snared floating around his :KD: becomes easier to get off and having access to Bleed too adds pressure to diseased targets. vGraves seems a different player in the Ratcatchers than we are used to him in the Morticians.

100% this

21 hours ago, LeadDiceandBeers said:

100% this

The Ratcatchers also don't seem to have a lot of KD (so far only Scourge and Graves2, as KD on 6 for Skulk doesn't really count), so Graves2 is one of more reliable KD.

And KD ist where Disease really shines.