Sign in to follow this  
Grenoir

Vet Minx in May

2 hours ago, masterkdog said:

Can we go back to speculating on vMinx now? I would love traps that can be moved once they have been placed....

Or at least re-collected.

I pretty much only want her to be Influence efficient at what she does.

I’m expecting the traps to be the same as Chaska’s since they seem to be the same size and Steamforged probably don’t want to make too many different kinds to avoid confusion. I’d be happy to be wrong though. 

My main hope is that she provides some kind of influence efficiency. Whether it’s through Furious or some other ability doesn’t matter, but it would be really nice to be able to give her 0 influence like I do with regular Minx and still get solid output from her. 

I also hope she will bring 2 influence. If she does, a list with 3 models with 2” melee becomes a possibility and that would be amazing. 

Hmm, I think they might be different.  Since they are different sculpts, think they are likely to be different markers, and the fact they look quite different makes them easy to distinguish in game.  But could very well be the same effect. 

She's gotta have 2" melee with that spear, right?  Very excited for more access to that.  Can't wait to see her card!

Would love furious and 2". The traps look like something bursting through the ground so assume snared at least from them. TBH I would be happy with a 2" melee version of oMinx that drops one trap per turn...

I think it's a very good point, that the same size trap markers are possible confusion sources IF they are different. So +1 on being the same as Chaska has.

Reach alone will be a huge improvement to the team, so I think she will see as much table time as the original before.