Sign in to follow this  
ForestRambo

First Sighting of the Falconers launch event

So this morning we've had the first image of the Falconers launch pack. I'm personally crazy pumped for this new guild, I will be snapping them up as soon as I can as well as dice. 

Really can’t wait for these guys. Bald Eagle mascot looks awesome. I have no idea how I’ll get a hold of both Egret and vHearne, but I’m going to need to figure that out. I really like both of the alt models. These Ratcatchers need to get released so the Falconers spoilers can start!

The current Egret and vHearne models are 2 of my favourite hunters models (though not sure I dislike any of our models tbh), so not sure if I am bothered if I end up with the alt sculpts except to have them as exclusively Falconers. 

I am so excited for this guild to come out, both to see what they can do themselves and what they will bring to the hunters. This going to be a good few months :D

Vet Minx? I thought Hunters lost that campaign? I wasn't paying close attention though, so yeah... 

11 minutes ago, Lee said:

Vet Minx? I thought Hunters lost that campaign? I wasn't paying close attention though, so yeah... 

Sort of, but not really. Obulus decided he want Hemlocke, so he paid us off with vMinx, meaning that Morts ended up with vHemlocke and Hunters got vMinx

https://steamforged.com/sfg-news-blog/an-open-letter-to-the-hunters-guild

Just applied for Pundit status. Hopefully I can pop my cherry with a Falconers launch party in May!!! Stupid excited over here in the land of non falcony birds.

5 minutes ago, masterkdog said:

Just applied for Pundit status. Hopefully I can pop my cherry with a Falconers launch party in May!!! Stupid excited over here in the land of non falcony birds.

You had the biggest eagle in the world! The Haast’s Eagle, extinct now but what a beauty... weighed 10-15kg and ate moa (until the Maori finished the moa off, anyway)

You have a fine pedigree of raptory goodness ;)

1 hour ago, roppa760 said:

how do  the lauch partys work

can you buy these online or do you have to attend a party

Pundits can purchase the packs online to run events. Ask your FLGS or local pundit if you are interested in participating in a launch event.

Hello,

Anybody knows the reason of 8 balls in The Falconer's Guild Launch Pack?

Thks

Sysd (sorry for my english, i'm french)

1 hour ago, Sysd said:

Hello,

Anybody knows the reason of 8 balls in The Falconer's Guild Launch Pack?

Thks

Sysd (sorry for my english, i'm french)

The pack is designed for 8 players, so everybody who participates gets a ball.