Sign in to follow this  
Iteken

Deck misunderstandings

The manual is frustratingly vague.

The only way to put cards back into your deck is to visit the bonfire?  SO burning through 2/3 of your cards to clear one area is going to give you a bad time?

Seems that way. I tried a solo game with the Assassin last night.
It'll take a few more games maybe to figure out a firm strategy, but so far I'm thinking this game is going to be nigh impossible to solo.

I also don't really get the point of the Humanity cards, since you can discard a card to draw a new one anyway.

yeah i was a bit disappointed to find the same thing with a knight.

*maybe* after 3 bonfires you would have enough dual stamian cards to 1-shot stuff?

Huanities i came to the same conclusion too :)

Humanities help you fill your deck and you can discard them when you get damage to save your important cards. 

The Herald can heal to put cards back into the deck. 

On 20/02/2018 at 2:53 PM, Iteken said:

The manual is frustratingly vague.

The only way to put cards back into your deck is to visit the bonfire?  SO burning through 2/3 of your cards to clear one area is going to give you a bad time?

Yes, this is correct. Discarded cards stay discarded until you visit the bonfire again. 

Quote from Polygon review: " The manual is underwhelming, too: There are typos and incorrect page references, and the images don’t always tell you everything you need to know."

Any chance they gonna update the manual? kinda unprofessional, launching a game without a quality check...