• Announcements

• Mako

Training Ground   02/14/2018

There’s a new section in the guild ball area designed to help rookies, but it needs others to help out - why not write a post for it? Anything that’s good for people to know, whatever faction they’re starting out with!

I'm a relative new Engineer player, and favour Ballista & Locus pretty heavily. With this in mind, there are a couple questions regarding these two models, and some of their non-standard means to kick with them.

Regarding Ballista: When Ballista uses Breach!, it's treated as a free kick. My question is can this kick be a goal-kick, and if so, I would assume the kick would then have the 1 momentum cost?

Regarding Locus: When Locus uses Remote Control, in a similar manner as above, can this also be a goal-kick or pass? And as above, I'd assume that if you're allowed to make a goal-kick, you'd have to pay the 1-momentum cost, right? On the other hand, if you use Remote Control to make a pass, if it's completed successfully, do you gain momentum? Further, can Locus be the target of this pass/kick, and would you gain momentum to pass to yourself?

Hello, your questions are mostly answered in the Collected Clarifications thread

Briefly, both breach and remote control can be used to make a Shot and you have to pay 1 MP. You do gain MP from remote control passes and Locus can not pass to himself as he is deemed to be in possession of the ball already.