• Announcements

• Mako

Training Ground   02/14/2018

There’s a new section in the guild ball area designed to help rookies, but it needs others to help out - why not write a post for it? Anything that’s good for people to know, whatever faction they’re starting out with!
Sign in to follow this  
Cyrax

Cyrax’s Painting log

Hello all

just got into guild ball back in November after I saw the farmers in my local shop. While I haven’t got as many games in as I would like I have been busy painting.

so far I have bought farmers, brewers and some Morticians when my lgs was selling off the individual blisters. 

So far I have been good and haven’t bought anything else (I’m sure that’ll change with the rat catchers around the corner).

For today’s post here is the first farmers box and the first half of my brewers teams.

F31D5594-7351-4535-A67C-1BB566694481.jpeg

And the farmers

36020C8E-CBFF-498F-92F7-E29083F67113.jpeg

7C45EFE8-8C80-4801-AC85-87390AEA5B44.jpeg

8305783D-F81D-4F9C-B6D9-D001FC4C3E5D.jpeg

217C6066-32FF-446C-8131-5068282B43F7.jpeg

Sorry about the farmers photos, for some reason no matter what I did they looked a little dull.

They look good, nicely done!

If you’re having problems with photos looking washed out and dull, could be worth switching your background for a mid grey one - it really helps cameras pick out the colour and light better

9 hours ago, Mako said:

They look good, nicely done!

If you’re having problems with photos looking washed out and dull, could be worth switching your background for a mid grey one - it really helps cameras pick out the colour and light better

Thanks for the tip, I’ll give it a go.

3 hours ago, Furnace said:

Looking good. I like the Brewers especially. Good colors. 

Thanks bud. I made the colour by accident but I was happy with the results.