Ragnar Rok

argh....Farmers loss...AGAIN! Killy Shark loses

So, I played against Farmers again. Lost again. I tried to run a Killing Shark team. My opponenet killed Tentacles twice and Greede twice, Avarisse once. 

Fish 8 Farmers 12

Fish

Shark

Tentacles

Sakana

oSiren

Greyscales

Avarisse 

Greede

Farmers

Grange

Peck

Windle

Plough Man

Millstone

Fallow

So, not really gonna go into the details of the game. I scored my usual two Fish goals, kicked off w/Shark to start the game, spread out my team, save for A&G. I left them in the middle of the pitch to combat Grange. I was racking up MoM with A&G like crazy, and Shark was also doing some nice work. He and Greyscales scored the goals.  I opted to go second on turn two, for the one MoM, and hte easy score. I went second thinking  I would get the ball back and score again  immediately. 

So, killing Grange is hard. I beat him down, and beat him down, and beat him down some more. A&G, my first time using them, are pretty cool. A bit tricky, but man they put out some damage. I would love to hear how people play them, tricks with them so I can play them better in the tourney I have coming up at month's end. 

I tried to use a Kill Shark roster, minus Kraken. Is this possible? I felt a bit hamstrung with lower influence that Hag usually provides. Maybe I needed Hag instead of Greyscales?

Also, if you have not faced Fallow yet, watch the Eff out. She is one nasty old lady, who wants to go last, and I don't really know how to disrupt that w/Fish. She pretty much one shotted Avarrise by herself. I guess Gutter could pull  her away, or Corsair, but I feel l ike Corsair is too slow, and won't out punch the Farmers, so you need to play the scoring game against them. One turn my opponent had 15 INF off of Fallow beating up Avarrisee, and harvest markers. I bit my tongue, but I was pretty pissed off at the start of the next turn. Harvest markers for INF is total BS. It's too much of an advantage, even if you get the ball first. 

I am starting to feel pretty bleak about the Farmers being really beatable by Fish, unless the Fish player plays a perfect game. THoughts on this? 

Image below of me trying to focus on killing Grange w/everyone...my fatal flaw, bringing the team into a tight ball, perhaps should have left them spread out, and had A&G just work on him.

27544565_10215742346461995_8469329366052013232_n.jpg