• Announcements

• Mako

Training Ground   02/14/2018

There’s a new section in the guild ball area designed to help rookies, but it needs others to help out - why not write a post for it? Anything that’s good for people to know, whatever faction they’re starting out with!
Sign in to follow this  
Mako

New: Training Grounds

I've added a new section that was requested, the Training Ground.

This area isn't about segregating newbies, but about collecting good starting out resources, providing a friendly place for new players to ask general questions (or anyone else to ask them, for that matter!) that don't entirely fit in the guild subsections, and promoting the mob football association alternates a bit too. 

Which is where you all come in - it will need content and links to content. The wiki will hopefully be getting perked up too, and this will be a compatible resource for that.

If anyone has any further thoughts, please let me know. I'm considering the benefits of creating a pinned thread in each guild section where I can collate people's general tactical thoughts on each model in the guild, which of course means people need to be happy writing summaries (and discussing them) so I have something to collate! If that sounds good, tell me so I know it's worth the effort :D

I think this is well worth the effort, but I haven't replied until now because I didn't even know this section existed! Judging by the number of replies, i wonder how many other people don't know either?

4 minutes ago, Selfy said:

I think this is well worth the effort, but I haven't replied until now because I didn't even know this section existed! Judging by the number of replies, i wonder how many other people don't know either?

There’s a limited amount I can do about that (beyond mentioning it in the relevant thread, which I did), but you’ve reminded me I planned to put an announcement at the top of the forum about it :D