Sign in to follow this  
Malritch

CONVERGENCE 2018 @ GROTSCON - Red Deer, Alberta - May 5th, 2018

CONVERGENCE @ GROTSCON 

Red Deer Guild Ball is pleased to announce that Guild Ball is back again for GROTSCON 2018! This annual event is celebrating it’s 5th year and will be held May 4-6th at the Black Knight Inn in Red Deer, Ab. ( www.grotscon.com). Here are basics!

CONVERGENCE 2018
• Tournament Organizer: Ritch Paterson
• Saturday May 5th @ Black Knight Inn, Red Deer, Ab
• Size: 16-24 Player / 4-5 rounds depending on attendance
• Entry Fee: $35.00
• Registration Table 9:00-9:45 AM
• First Round Start: 10:00 AM 
• Prizing: Along with other goodies, Top Spot gets a paid entry to West Canadian Nationals in Calgary August 17th. 2nd and 3rd Place get paid entries to Alberta Provincials in Lethbridge on June 16th.
• Rules: We’ll be following the Region Cup Document that is current at the time of the event. http://steamforged.com/resources/

The Saturday date is obviously ideal for having some wonderful representation from out of town. I would dearly love to see a the great Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, Regina, Moose Jaw, and Saskatoon players I have met in the past couple of months... and make more new friends from wherever you would like to coming in from! You guys have all been fantastic to hang out with…and I think this could be a really fun day to mix, mingle and play!

We have probably have a wide spread of experience levels among us, ranging from the newly initiated up to some of the best in Canada. That should not deter any of the relative newcomers to the game from coming out and being a part of the experience! We have tremendous people in the Guild Ball community that are just a pleasure to play against. Win or Lose... it’s more about the laughing, learning, and camaraderie

“Well that sounds great Ritch…how the heck to I sign up?:” Easy… Event sign ups are done through the www.grotscon.com website. Pay Pal or Credit Card are accepted. Select the Guild Ball Event and once you pay your entry fee, you will get confirmation email with your event pass that you will need to bring with you on the day of the event. If you are attending and playing in more than one event, as some of you are, you can just do the 2-Day Pass option.

Let me know once you’ve signed up and I will add you to my confirmed list of coaches and add you to EVENT 821 on Longshanks. www.longshanks.org (EVENT 821). 

Cheers!

There is an EARLY BIRD Registration prize of some nice gift cards if you get a paid registration for our Guild Ball tourney in at www.grotscon.com. There is also a Grotscon Early Bird prize to drawn for anyone registered by March 24th!

Can't wait to see everyone!

Cheers!

Update: Roughly 5 Weeks to go and we have 15 registered up! Early Bird Gift Card Prize draw deadline is Saturday March 31st! Questions! Please hit me up!

Thanks to everyone who has signed up for Grotscon thus far! We are at 17 as of today! One more day to enter for the Early Bird Gift Card Draw... tomorrow is the deadline! 7-8 Spots Left! Message me if you have questions!

Just over 2 weeks to go and just 3-4 more seats available! Hit me up for more information... it;s shaping up to be a GREAT day!

9I0JnZS.jpg

Amazing support. As of this morning... sold out 24/24. This weekend is gonna be a blast!!

LCSwQ5k.jpg