Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ningu

Collected Ratcatcher's Spoilers - All the cards (16/03/2018)

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, BE-X said:

Vet Graves also did change, the back of his card now works on Vileswarm and Squeak. ^^

Do you have a reference for this? I'll update the first post with the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BE-X said:

Vet Graves also did change, the back of his card now works on Vileswarm and Squeak. ^^

O don't like this, for me packmaster must be character trait with aura if 6" or if still being heroic play, can give influence or TAC or berserk or another that i think is that vGraves spend influence from squeak/vileswarm to do more attacks or give him more TAC or damage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have any ideas when miasma and squeaks card will be out? i want to cut out some paper dolls and get playing with these guys asap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Perry89 said:

Anyone have any ideas when miasma and squeaks card will be out? i want to cut out some paper dolls and get playing with these guys asap. 

SFG said In the first Live Game It will seen In the Ratcatchers Launch Events, so when players upload their cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've been given the go-ahead to share the rest of the players (Miasma and Squeak), so the first post has been updated with the cards.

Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chaosalex said:

The base sizes for Miasma and squeak are covered in the images. What are they?

 

30mm on each. I've found some better images, so I've updated the first page with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this may be answered somewhere else but I cant seem to find it. For minor guilds how are they going to get to 10 players for tournaments if they only have a 6 man box and 2 flex players? Or will they only ever get to choose from 8?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sabertooth Ewok said:

So this may be answered somewhere else but I cant seem to find it. For minor guilds how are they going to get to 10 players for tournaments if they only have a 6 man box and 2 flex players? Or will they only ever get to choose from 8?

The new OPD covers this, I’ll find a link if no one ninjas me - the minor guilds only have eight players, but get an extra gameplan card to choose from and +1 to the start of game initiative roll. 

Edit: http://steamforged.com/sfg-news-blog/gb-opd-changes-march-18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×