Mattyg2787

Morticians post rat catchers

14 hours ago, Whipporwill said:

Ghast, not oGraves. :)

I considered it, but Graves offers tooled up and scything blow. That tips it just far enough to outdo ghast’s easy :momKD: for me.  

It’s a tough call though!

Had a few games with Pelage and Skulk in Morts. My fav game was against Ballista and his gunline. I've played Obulus, Birdie, oGraves, Cosset, Skulk and Pelage. I was kicking with Obulus so in the first activation Ballista collected the ball and Dead Bolted Obulus. He passed the ball for a MOM to Bonus-Time the Dead Bolt. Then Cosset moved and Lured him in. Next activation Obulus PMed Ballista and moved him another 5" and dealt some dmg on him. Then some some setup and and Pelage moved in for the TO. My bad because I left him (on purpose) on 4hp so he wouldn't die to Pelage's trait but I forgot the Engineers just can TO him from distance :P Anyway, PM and Lure are great into Ballista and I still get to put out huge dmg (on Male players anyway). Cosset and Pelage work great together. Either Cosset Lures someone for Pelage of Pelage setups Singled Out and snared for Cosset.

On 19.3.2018 at 7:15 AM, JacctheInsomniac said:

Indisputable, but he's also dead.

Also he brings 1 less influence which hurts.

I feel like the whole playerbase agrees that Ghast should just generate 2 Influence.

That would also make the "Morticians generate more Influence than anyone else" at least a bit more true. :D 

1 hour ago, Cole said:

That would also make the "Morticians generate more Influence than anyone else" at least a bit more true. :D 

Thats a fake...and after Silence Nerf they did nothing to make it happen again. When you go with Scalpel. ..you play often with less influence than your opponent. .or dont play your big guys..

1 hour ago, CaerSidis said:

Thats a fake...and after Silence Nerf they did nothing to make it happen again. When you go with Scalpel. ..you play often with less influence than your opponent. .or dont play your big guys..

I know. There are some cases where I have more influence, but I have to leave the big guy at home and sacrifice a good option for an additional Influence. 

And then Farmers happened. :D 

Thing is - whole guild is balanced around 1 skill on 1 player - Puppet Master. All the rest is rather mediocre. Poor ranged pressure, poor football skills, squishiness guild-wide. Constant nerfs at the start of S3 (Obulus, Dirge, Silence), uncomfortable rulebook changes (mascot killing, free MP for going second), taking away Union players (A&G rework and then blocking acces to union) made me bench my main guild. Now I have 1 month to practice with Cogs before the Hungarian Nationals, yay, luv ya SFG :D

2 minutes ago, el009 said:

Thing is - whole guild is balanced around 1 skill on 1 player - Puppet Master.

Sad but True....hear some Metallica sound in my Ear :)

I've really been enjoying the Ratcatchers added to the squad. Pelage has done work for me so far, leading me to my first win against Farmers (using Obs no less.) Skulk ends up in my line up against any team with reliable goal threats (or against the Hunter's jank cat run.)

I think they can very easily go the 2-2, though 3-0 may become a rare occurrence. The gameplans largely seem to help them, though Lone Striker feels real bad when trying to get the sneaky first activation goal with Bonesaw.

My last tournament 10 (Skulk legal with no union; Pelage not): Obs, Scalpel, Dirge, oGraves, Cosset, Bonesaw, Skulk, Ghast, Casket, BP&M.

Once Pelage is legal: +Pelage; -Casket (probably) or Cosset; would be a gameday decision based on the field 

A tooled up Pelage would be bonkers! Second wind as well could really allow her to hit and then run into a crowd and hit them all with cloak of rats which alone has takeout potential or setup for takeout. It's rist runner her in but they can't farm MP off of her so it might be worth it in the right situation.