Sign in to follow this  
Grenoir

Plastic Buchers team this week

Check out today's blog - Indigogo campaign for Butchers and Fish plastic team!

Liking Tenderiser and the terrain/goals!  Looks like new poses for Fillet, Shank, Boiler and the Briskets too :)

I don't dislike the team. There is a lot of forward learning running poses... both Brisket, Meathook AND vOx? 

I'm not sure if I like the re-worked teams at all though. They seem almost set in a different scale then than anything else and as Mootaz said the Butchers scale are all over the shop.

Picture scale has always been a bit sketchy hasn’t it, I suspect the models are in scale with each other even if the composite image isn’t (whether they match the metals, I don’t know).

The thing I notice is that there now seems to be two goals and two terrain pieces, which is a change from the initial concept shown for the fish. Which means these boxes now have the same content as two six model boxes :)

7 minutes ago, Mako said:

The thing I notice is that there now seems to be two goals and two terrain pieces, which is a change from the initial concept shown for the fish. Which means these boxes now have the same content as two six model boxes :)

I guess they will use Indigogo to get these initially funded as full teams, but then later they are published as 2 6-man-boxes.

2x Terrain, goals and Balls, probably means they'll be in 2 boxes of 6 players, which is a good thing. I'll take a look at the Campaign when it gets released, but I'm not sure at the moment. This, however, is a great thing for showing off the game. New (or old) players can rock up to the shop, grab a box and start playing.

1 hour ago, ForestRambo said:

I don't dislike the team. There is a lot of forward learning running poses... both Brisket, Meathook AND vOx? 

Don't forget Boar and Shank. Then again, Boiler and Fillet lost their forward-leaning pose, so swings and roundabouts. Butchers should be running forward, anyway, its what they do.

I haven't finished painting the fish and butchers the first time round, and now I'm being tempted to start again ...

Maybe it's time for a thread in the display cabinet on how to paint faster!

There are some vast improvements over the metal line in these poses, on both Fish and Butchers but I have the whole Guilds in metal so this is an easy pass. 

Sadly Boar and vOx seem to be 99% the same as they were. Those poses are so anatomically incorrect that it hurts the eye.

14 minutes ago, angyi said:

Sadly Boar and vOx seem to be 99% the same as they were. Those poses are so anatomically incorrect that it hurts the eye.

The pig is also the same. And that is one weird pig straight out of Zed's basement.