Mako

Winter Painting Contest - Winners!

Congratulations to everyone that entered and earned their Apprentice Artisan badge, there were a lot of great ideas. This was a tough one to judge, we had to really get picky to narrow it down to our top three!

We finally got there though, so without further ado here's the results:

First Place (winning a Master Crafted Arsenal box), @Charlie with veteran Hearne

vet Hearne.jpg

Second Place (getting a Yuletide Buckwheat and Hearth), @Zerachial's Chaska

Chaska.jpg

And Third (earning himself a Solthecian Gutter and Coin), @Terminus with Tapper

Tapper.jpg

Extra congratulations to the three winners, I'll be in touch in the next day or so to sort out your prizes.

For those that didn't win, you still earned kudos for getting something finished and entered. And it was not easy to pick three from the entries!

And for those chasing Artisan's Guild status, there will of course be another contest (in couple of months, I need time to come up with something new ;) ) - every contest you enter is another point towards your next rank :)

Wow. Absolutely blown away to have won. Genuinely didn't expect to come first as there are some really nice paint jobs in the finished entry thread.

Thanks for running a really fun contest @Mako. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

4 hours ago, torarin said:

Congratulations to all the winners!

Im looking forward to see what theme next contest will have :)

My personal favorite was Tapper, lovely conversion and that tartan is so nice!

Agreed. I thought he had it locked down with that freehand work.  Really a beautiful paintjob.

Well done everyone, and especially to the winners! Amazing, inspirational stuff all the way around. @Mako ...another great community building event that was exceptionally fun. I look forward to more!

Well done guys, all well deserved winners. Funnily enough my wife and I were both betting on @Charlie and @Terminus for the number one spot and had both actually settled on @Zerachial to be in the top three as well.

Great job all others who entered as well there was some awesome stuff entered.