LowBall

Maximizing a striker line?

Been enjoying running vBrisket lists; mist and benidiction all seem to play well into each other. But I'm giving up a bunch of unnecessary points on jamming the middle and just can't seem to fight my way out and be the scoring threat (I know, can't have it all). Been trying to maximize my middle threat with coin (losing activation priority) and grace (free influence, bad at fighting). Rage and minx seem situationally ok but reach and low caps are a thing.

any suggestions for maximizing half-ish of available influence in the middle? 

What are you trying to achieve? Are you just trying to find someone to use up influence and give you some momentum so that you can control who goes first (and control when to score goals)? If so, go with someone who has lots of Tac and early momentus results. Decimate is brilliant for this, she will generally convert 4inf into 4+ momentum and she’s mobile enough to be a decent midfielder/goal threat. 

It really all depends on what your plan is and what you’re looking for in a model. 

I find that with SBrisket, decimate and mist are a must, benediction and harry are interchangeable, gutter if more positional control is needed, and hemlock if blind and low defense super solos. If needed for 2 inch purposes bene and harry can be included but I would use 2 striker types along with Brisket. 

What I'm trying to do, is get the most for the least while I threaten goals. I'm getting clear cut down the middle and opening up big scoring lanes. I'm looking for tips on how to stop up the middle without dedicating my whole line.

I prefer Blackheart for scoring. He can hold the middle with Benny or Harry, generate a lot of momentum and score. Have mist and grace on one flank and Decimate on the other. Coin's your mascot and you have a pseudo 15 inf team and everyone except Coin and harry /Benny can threaten goal. Potentially with a free bonus time from the snake