Sign in to follow this  
Morganrl

Into the mirror?

Hey all, 

Wondering what peoples thoughts are when playing to other Alchemist's. I've got a few vague ideas, but no one else plays them in my meta and I can't test anything. 

Played and lost a smoke mirror at a tournie this weekend. My opponent's team was smoke, mist, vitriol, mercury, vkat, & naja. That's a strong line up in the mirror. Lots of 5+ defense, lots of scoring threat. 

If I played the match again I'd run midas instead of smoke with vitriol, kat1, decimate, naja & compound. 

14 hours ago, StevekCole said:

Played and lost a smoke mirror at a tournie this weekend. My opponent's team was smoke, mist, vitriol, mercury, vkat, & naja. That's a strong line up in the mirror. Lots of 5+ defense, lots of scoring threat. 

If I played the match again I'd run midas instead of smoke with vitriol, kat1, decimate, naja & compound. 

Who did you run in that game? 

A pretty standard smoke gunline of smoke, naja, calc, mercury, vkat & compound. My opponent is a better player than me and won the tournament but the big learning curve for me was how effective the 5+ def and multiple 4 point threats (smoke, mist, vitriol & vkat) were in that mirror match.