Sign in to follow this  
EpicChris

We need to talk about...the Herald's of Winter's Moon

On that topic, I'm actually super worried about losing regular Minx.

She's one of the funnest models the Hunter's have, and her threat range with Skatha is just absurd. Nailing someone from 13+" away and then dodging 9" to the other side of them is something to behold, and when the Falconers come out I'm gonna lose the ability to pull that off.

It wouldn't make sense for them to re-create oMinx with vMinx. Especially cause she looks to be a 2" melee model which I'd doubt they'd give her in tandem with the threat range and damage potential of oMinx, so I'm really hoping she brings something comparably satisfying to the table, and for the love of the Sun Father keep her above a 5/7 Mov!

10 hours ago, JacctheInsomniac said:

It wouldn't make sense for them to re-create oMinx with vMinx.

Also: her being 2/2 furious is like the only satisfying way to fit in Seenah with 0/2. (And even then, Seenah still can't make an appearance together with oHearne, not really.) I hope that vMinx will come with 2/X furious, or a light-weight errata to fix the team composition issue.

As the incarnations of Minx would play in different teams and not fighting for the same spot, they can be fairly similar.

I see no reason to make vMinx vastly different than the original. (Except the two inch reach!) ;)