Sign in to follow this  
EpicChris

We need to talk about...the Herald's of Winter's Moon

On that topic, I'm actually super worried about losing regular Minx.

She's one of the funnest models the Hunter's have, and her threat range with Skatha is just absurd. Nailing someone from 13+" away and then dodging 9" to the other side of them is something to behold, and when the Falconers come out I'm gonna lose the ability to pull that off.

It wouldn't make sense for them to re-create oMinx with vMinx. Especially cause she looks to be a 2" melee model which I'd doubt they'd give her in tandem with the threat range and damage potential of oMinx, so I'm really hoping she brings something comparably satisfying to the table, and for the love of the Sun Father keep her above a 5/7 Mov!

10 hours ago, JacctheInsomniac said:

It wouldn't make sense for them to re-create oMinx with vMinx.

Also: her being 2/2 furious is like the only satisfying way to fit in Seenah with 0/2. (And even then, Seenah still can't make an appearance together with oHearne, not really.) I hope that vMinx will come with 2/X furious, or a light-weight errata to fix the team composition issue.

As the incarnations of Minx would play in different teams and not fighting for the same spot, they can be fairly similar.

I see no reason to make vMinx vastly different than the original. (Except the two inch reach!) ;)

On 1/12/2018 at 3:02 AM, angyi said:

Also: her being 2/2 furious is like the only satisfying way to fit in Seenah with 0/2. (And even then, Seenah still can't make an appearance together with oHearne, not really.) I hope that vMinx will come with 2/X furious, or a light-weight errata to fix the team composition issue.

2/0 furious, with 0 cost character plays. Calling it now.

This is, of course, sarcasm. Unless I'm right.

On 05/01/2018 at 4:08 AM, ForestRambo said:

I quite like Ulfr, Skatha and Snow for multiple reasons. I think vHearne needs a little love but that said Peter Williamson insists on him in every Skatha game he plays.

Haha, funny to see this. Pete is one of my regular weekly opponents and I can tell this is not the case. Well at least not anymore....

My 2 cents as a non top tier player who is normally 50/50 vs Pete. Hunters are my crutch team atm, happy to use either Skatha or Theron. vHearne has been used once. He is just a bit hmmmm. I have used Ulfr with both Theron and Skatha (when feeling adventurous) ad get mixed results. I feel ok with him more like I play him wrong rather than anything else. Snow is ok, using more now that I have Seenah to give feral instincts on turn one for a wind up charge. But yeah vHearne needs some lovin. Hopefully he gets it for the falconers.

1 hour ago, masterkdog said:

Haha, funny to see this. Pete is one of my regular weekly opponents and I can tell this is not the case. Well at least not anymore....

My 2 cents as a non top tier player who is normally 50/50 vs Pete. Hunters are my crutch team atm, happy to use either Skatha or Theron. vHearne has been used once. He is just a bit hmmmm. I have used Ulfr with both Theron and Skatha (when feeling adventurous) ad get mixed results. I feel ok with him more like I play him wrong rather than anything else. Snow is ok, using more now that I have Seenah to give feral instincts on turn one for a wind up charge. But yeah vHearne needs some lovin. Hopefully he gets it for the falconers.

Weird, when he was interviewed by... I can't remember what Podcast he wrote that he insists on vHearne.

36 minutes ago, ForestRambo said:

Weird, when he was interviewed by... I can't remember what Podcast he wrote that he insists on vHearne.

People change their minds about things.

57 minutes ago, S_A_T_S said:

People change their minds about things.

No I agree :) Was just commenting on why I wrote it in the first place.

20 hours ago, ForestRambo said:

We played a mirror match, I used Theron, he used his Skatha 6. vHearne spent the whole game getting himself taken out. He hasn't used Hunters for a while now actually. Seems to be in a bit of a Brewers mood at the mo.