Sign in to follow this  
WhiteYin

Dice of DOOM

Out of curiosity anyone getting poor results from the official blacksmith dice?

Seems I have rolled consistently bad since using them and thats saying a lot from me :D

This is of course a bit of a joke thread but curious if it perhaps isn't

My smiths dice are strangely on point. More than once I've commanded a good roll and they have obliged. My problem is I cant read the damn things easily... stupid old eyeballs.

Also when a group of dice go bad I will often take a single one and maim it horribly... melt it some, gouge it a bit, etc... then I place it back as an example to the others... seems to work. ;)

Only issue I’ve encountered with the dice are the black pips. They’re hard to read sometimes. 

And the betrayal. They were on absolute fire when my buddy played my Blacksmiths against me. 

I've had Engineers / Alchemist dice (Got rid of engineer ones as I sold the team and I got some custom Alchemist ones made) and still use the Mortician & Hunter faction dice and I have 0 problems with them, they seem to roll like any other dice.

The only real complaint I've heard against the BS dice is how hard they are to read due to the black pips. 

On 04/01/2018 at 12:21 AM, UTasteSoSo said:

My smiths dice are strangely on point. More than once I've commanded a good roll and they have obliged. My problem is I cant read the damn things easily... stupid old eyeballs.

My feeling exactly they are, from my perspective, the most difficult of the faction dice to read, or is that just my age!

My Alch dice seem to be pretty normal, but my brewers dice I swear are made with bubbles inside.  They are absolutely horrible....and consistently so.

On 1/3/2018 at 11:58 PM, MechMage said:

Faction dice are unlucky.  It's a well documented, scientific fact.

My mates Union Dice are only capable of rolling 5s and 6s. It's disgusting. 

On 1/29/2018 at 2:01 AM, Lee said:

My mates Union Dice are only capable of rolling 5s and 6s. It's disgusting. 

This is the same for me. I bought my buddy Union Dice for Christmas and his V. Rage team has gone all beast mode on me. :D

Was at a tournament just saturday there.

They were OK for 3 games and game 4 just fell absiolutely flat. Couldn't roll above a 4 when I needed them. Bolt wasted 13INF on Marbles just trying to tackle and get the dodge on his FIRST playbook result for 3 whole turns. And when he finally did my opponent decided to send Flint in and take it off him :D Got the the point was the only game I have ever really threw.

Was so bad I could only laugh. Didn't come last so not complaining. Was a good day.