DrJekyll

GB resolution for –18?

My main goal is to actually play a game of guild ball!! I'm in love with the miniatures and at this point I own 9 different teams (but only one painted) but I've never actually played a game. I was hoping to get some in at LVO but it doesn't look like they're running this year which is a shame. 

Otherwise I  hope to finish painting all the teams I have so that I can play at home. It sucks living in the middle of BFE with no LGS to go play at but such is life. Vassal may be a thing in my future. 

15 hours ago, Zerachial said:

My main goal is to actually play a game of guild ball!! I'm in love with the miniatures and at this point I own 9 different teams (but only one painted) but I've never actually played a game. I was hoping to get some in at LVO but it doesn't look like they're running this year which is a shame. 

Otherwise I  hope to finish painting all the teams I have so that I can play at home. It sucks living in the middle of BFE with no LGS to go play at but such is life. Vassal may be a thing in my future. 

Wow, you really must like the miniatures then! That's quite cool. :) Sad to hear you have no one to play with though. Have you tried offering demo games around your area? Me and my friend usually play at either of our apartment because there's not an LGS that near either. 

• Attend 3+ international events (WTC, SteamCon, Swedish and/or Irish Nationals?), attend/organize a local tournament each month, attend gaming nights almost weekly.
  • Win a couple of local events, go at least X-1 in couple international ones.
  • Get to top 10 in WTC.
  • Buy and paint rest of the guilds (currently roughly at five guilds).
  • Play, if not all, at least six guilds more than 10 games.
  • Find the guild I like the most.
  • Try to understand how you win by scoring, not killing :D

• Pick and paint my second guild
  • Get into sideguilds
  • Play more tournaments
  • Organise more tournaments
  • Get Poland more noticeable in Guild Ball World

I resolve to play more games.

I own almost everything, and it's all painted. I have teams I have never even used... I just don't get out enough. Maybe we could invent a machine that reduces sleeping requirements for the human body permanently? #FirstWorldProblems

On 1/2/2018 at 12:48 PM, RedSam said:
  • Increase the Longshanks presence of South America, the Middle East, and Oceania.

We got you covered boy