Sign in to follow this  
Steveedoug

Hi Everyone!

New to the game, started playing guild ball a few months back, playing brewers just now and looking to have hunters as a second team. I want to give a huge shout out to the Scottish Guild Ball community, great bunch of people, really welcoming, and more than happy to help new players, whether it is with advice or even loaning players. Really looking forward to continuing to play because of it. 

Brewers are awesome, they were the ones that jumped out at me from the kick off box, the masons never stood a chance. Yeah, I am based in Edinburgh, there is a great community here. Where are you all based? 

On 04/01/2018 at 9:40 AM, ForestRambo said:

Welcome to the community mate, glad to hear you've already had a roaring welcome. 

Thanks mate, I have seen a lot of your posts on the Hunters page, makes great reading and really good to see your experiences. 

11 hours ago, Steveedoug said:

Thanks mate, I have seen a lot of your posts on the Hunters page, makes great reading and really good to see your experiences. 

Ahh that's very kind of you to say, appreciate it.

No worries, it is nice of you guys to share your experiences. Makes me want to try stuff and see what works for me as every team is different for everyones style, that is what is so great about guild ball.