Sign in to follow this  
DrDoak

Tapper & Old Jake's

Can Tapper allocate the two influence gained from Old Jake's to himself?

The wording on the card reads (emphasis mine): Immediately allocate [2] Influence between other friendly Guild models within [6"].

The use of the word "other" seems to suggest he must assign influence to models other than himself. However, I have read he is able to assign the influence to himself, and we have been playing it that way thus far. Yet, I am wondering if this was changed from Season 2 to Season 3, where he was able to allocate influence to himself in Season 2 and can not in Season 3.

Thanks for the clarification!

39 minutes ago, DrDoak said:

Can Tapper allocate the two influence gained from Old Jake's to himself?

The wording on the card reads (emphasis mine): Immediately allocate [2] Influence between other friendly Guild models within [6"].

The use of the word "other" seems to suggest he must assign influence to models other than himself. However, I have read he is able to assign the influence to himself, and we have been playing it that way thus far. Yet, I am wondering if this was changed from Season 2 to Season 3, where he was able to allocate influence to himself in Season 2 and can not in Season 3.

Thanks for the clarification!

It was changed from season 2 to season 3. He can no longer give himself the influence due to the "other" statement.