Sign in to follow this  
malladin.ben

Minor Guild Wishlist

What do you want from the minor guild? What "holes" are there in our line up now, or will be created when we lose union options?

Personally, I miss old Harry's brawling ability - momentous pushes and KD to help set things up for Fillet. Some sort of brawler that can do this sort of thing would be ideal.

Given my Ox list, I'd also like a replacement for Rage - something with Furious and/or Berserk so that the things that another list I've found doesn't get confined to the scrap heap like my Fillet list when Harry got nerfed. Access to Goad or a similar ability might be a good, too.

It has been speculated that, based on the Morticians shared players being vGraves and Bonesaw,  it might create the opportunity for a buff to lesser seen members of the team. If so we can possibly also see changes to Tenderiser and Shank (?) as the two lesser seen members of the team. If you ask me, a Tenderiser that works well up field (more TAC or AP, lower KD, momentous pushes and KDs) and Shank having a cut-back version of goad would actually go a long way to filling these "holes".

Design-wise I think there's a few ideas I've played around with on these forums that are worth consideration. I like the idea of a player who does more on a single powered-up charge than on the sum total of whatever separate attacks they may make without the charge. Makes them quite a threat but manageable by putting melee zones on them in the same way as Boar and Rage. I quite like Wick (from my Chandler's guild) as a concept for a free-charging berserk model that works a bit differently to the likes of boar and rage.

Cheerio,

Ben

When they had the open draft at Steam Con, where guild lines were erased, I started thinking about what kind of mixed team i would build. One thing that popped out to me was Flask in the Butchers, purely for his intensify play. Can you iagine having intesify on a team with Fillet, Meathook, Boiler, Princess, oBrisket...

As always my wish would be for some one who can dish out bleed at range.  Other the  that I think my Shank buff would be to give him vindictive.  That would give him the influence efficiency with out the need for having a 2/4 influence stat and would make his damages target useful again.  Tenderiser with 6 tac and 2/4 or even 2/3 influence also.  More then that I want to see what Vet Gutter looks like.

3 hours ago, Redtiger7 said:

When they had the open draft at Steam Con, where guild lines were erased, I started thinking about what kind of mixed team i would build. One thing that popped out to me was Flask in the Butchers, purely for his intensify play. Can you iagine having intesify on a team with Fillet, Meathook, Boiler, Princess, oBrisket...

That is a very good, and quite possibly horribly broken, idea. I like it 😁. It itself probably isn't more powerful than with alchemists, but when you consider that they only really have one damage-output option that they can put on the pitch at once whilst we can get 6, it's probably a bit much to add that sort of pulse damage. It sounds particularly nasty under fillet but... under Ox it woukd get a damage buff! (I like vKat with Ox in skaldic team for this reason)

1 hour ago, SonofMars said:

As always my wish would be for some one who can dish out bleed at range.  Other the  that I think my Shank buff would be to give him vindictive.  That would give him the influence efficiency with out the need for having a 2/4 influence stat and would make his damages target useful again.  Tenderiser with 6 tac and 2/4 or even 2/3 influence also.  More then that I want to see what Vet Gutter looks like.

Not so keen on your shank buff. Takes him back too much to what he was, just more efficient so he's probably better than he use to be. I like him as thus highly mobile trouble shooter atm, and think he could do with a minor control effect to emphasise that. That's why I like a toned down goad-like ability as the fix for him.

I'm with you on tenderiser. And Jamie P was teasingly mentioning that vet Gutter was pretty good on Twitter this afternoon. I can't wait!

I don't know, for me the Butchers are the ultimate control team.  If there is a model that is going to cause you problems you go in and take them out before they become one.  Yes that may mean your player is taken out as well but trading points is ok as long as you also get some other kind of advantage.  I find that when ever I play another guild it is this ability that I miss, so I tend to favor changed that go for the assassin style of play.  Which is exactly why people hate playing Butcher I realize.

It’s true dat people don’t like to play against butchers, as if we were the grimreaper, we have taken the place of the mortician :D.

To be on more on topic, I feel we miss a little ball control, we have great ball stats on key models (3/6’’) but no real way to have a ball threat against a football team where we can be denied the ball and the kills.

Maybe a little more mobility (or I have played my team wrong).

On 12/18/2017 at 1:02 PM, malladin.ben said:

That is a very good, and quite possibly horribly broken, idea. I like it 😁. It itself probably isn't more powerful than with alchemists, but when you consider that they only really have one damage-output option that they can put on the pitch at once whilst we can get 6, it's probably a bit much to add that sort of pulse damage. It sounds particularly nasty under fillet but... under Ox it woukd get a damage buff! (I like vKat with Ox in skaldic team for this reason)

Not so keen on your shank buff. Takes him back too much to what he was, just more efficient so he's probably better than he use to be. I like him as thus highly mobile trouble shooter atm, and think he could do with a minor control effect to emphasise that. That's why I like a toned down goad-like ability as the fix for him.

I'm with you on tenderiser. And Jamie P was teasingly mentioning that vet Gutter was pretty good on Twitter this afternoon. I can't wait!

I need to find that tweet