Sign in to follow this  
Mattyg2787

Dealing with the new guys

So I haven't played since September and now that farmers and blacksmiths are out, what do people have planned? 

At least on paper, we should be able to kill farmers but blacksmiths I have no clue. 

Looking for people's thoughts

For me it's Obulus into Farmers all day long and twice on Sundays. I'd also recommend Silence to mess with there activation order as it's pretty important to them. Use Puppet master to isolate Thresher or Tay-tay and try and box them with Casket. B-saw is really handy for that turn one goal and after that Unexpected arrival is really useful for breaking up their aura's. 

Against Blacksmiths I think Scalpel is a fantastic choice again with Silence for the same reason as above. Scalpel can pull the apprentices out of sentinel range or if she is Tooled up just straight delete them. Skulk may have some game as well as the likes of Alloy want to bounce off things for momentum. 

I beat my friend's Blacksmiths with Obulus. I had Silence and Dirge on one side, Bonesaw on the other. Obulus was center behind Ghast and Casket. Silence fire blasted and shut out, Ghast and Casket funneled and slowed, and Obulus puppet mastered them to kick to a wide open Bonesaw. 4-0. Bonesaw couldn't get away 4-2. With the Smiths splitting up to deal with Bonesaw, I kept my formation but pushed forward. Casket and Ghast did their work getting me a takeout (SADLY by Ghast). 6-2. He put everything into a goal run. 6-6. Casket Time! 10-6. I miscalculated distance leaving Dirge open to a charge from Sledge. 10-7. I tap in with Silence 14-7.