Sign in to follow this  
Igpus

Plastic Fisherman interest registration.

Do 2 six player boxes instead! It's better for new folks, consistency, and being able to tell those with passing interest "here buy a 50 dollar box and you're set"

The questions bugged me. All it asked was "Do you already own the Fishermen Guild", I said "Yes" and it just stopped. 

It didn't ask me if I would still want them in plastic even though I already own them. Seems like there should have been another question..................

I think the assumption is that if you weren't interested you would submit your email.  I think paying for $100 box to get everything is pretty good.  Especially if you compare it to the price of most board games being between $50 and $100. 

Indeed - for extra clarity, clicking the "yes! let me have them!" button counts as you saying you'd want to buy them, the only further question appears to be "would you be replacing models you already own or buying into a new guild?". 

If you don't want the fish in plastic, don't click the button :)

9 minutes ago, Mako said:

Indeed - for extra clarity, clicking the "yes! let me have them!" button counts as you saying you'd want to buy them, the only further question appears to be "would you be replacing models you already own or buying into a new guild?". 

I thought it meant, "Yes! Let me have them for free!"

I jest, but it's a fair point. I would like the fisherman's guild in plastic, but it would depend on the price. There should have been questions on price.

pfft for any real board game I almost pay $100 bucks anyways.  I am totally in on paying around the same to have the whole fish team in plastic.  I already have a fully painted fish team in metal, but the scaling of the different models bothers my brain so I am 100% into the re-buy.

40 minutes ago, Mako said:

This needs to be clarified in the questions too. It’s too late now for me. And I am definitely not interested actually. 

16 hours ago, Mako said:

To be Fair Mako, that's not what the survey asks.

There's a little description on if we'd like the Fisherman guild in PVC as the Blacksmiths / Farmers were done in. Separately it asks if we own the Fishermen guild. I answered yes, assuming follow up questions like - Would you rebuy the team in PVC plastic, would you prefer 2 6 man boxes or 1 12 man box, what price point would you buy them etc? 

Instead the survey told it me was done, with my answer being Yes I own the Fishermen guild. I don't have any interest in re-buying the team again and the survey is more then a little mis-leading. 

I think people's problem was assuming it was a survey....

It says click here to register your interest. Not click here to take a survey. They only meant for you to even click the link if it was the sort of thing you'd be interested in buying. 

So much for keeping it simple...

On 14/12/2017 at 8:39 AM, ForestRambo said:

To be Fair Mako, that's not what the survey asks.

There's a little description on if we'd like the Fisherman guild in PVC as the Blacksmiths / Farmers were done in. Separately it asks if we own the Fishermen guild. I answered yes, assuming follow up questions like - Would you rebuy the team in PVC plastic, would you prefer 2 6 man boxes or 1 12 man box, what price point would you buy them etc? 

Instead the survey told it me was done, with my answer being Yes I own the Fishermen guild. I don't have any interest in re-buying the team again and the survey is more then a little mis-leading. 

Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought was going to happen. SF have been saying they wanted people's opinion, but they didn't get mine because there weren't enough options.