Sign in to follow this  
Malritch

2018 Canadian Nationals x 2 ... Any Details Yet?

I've been seeing that 2018 will bring 2 x Canadian Nationals... I am assuming 1 East + 1 West? Anyone hear anything on when and where these will be happening?

6 hours ago, Malritch said:

@Frostmane...Thanks man...excited for more new on this for sure!

The committee has been formed to choose the Canadian West Location. The three prospective locations and time will more than. Likely be announced first week of January. Expect somewhere between July and September. 

There will be three provincial championship tournaments before hand winners will receive ticket passes to Nationals West and possibly some other travel assistance. 

15 hours ago, polluxx66 said:

The committee has been formed to choose the Canadian West Location. The three prospective locations and time will more than. Likely be announced first week of January. Expect somewhere between July and September. 

There will be three provincial championship tournaments before hand winners will receive ticket passes to Nationals West and possibly some other travel assistance. 

Excellent! No idea if I can be of any assistance with anything... but don't hesitate to message me if there might be. :) Cheers!

16 hours ago, polluxx66 said:

I'm hoping to add a 4th provincial championship in MB but need to get settled after my upcoming move first.

7 hours ago, Alphadork said:

I'm hoping to add a 4th provincial championship in MB but need to get settled after my upcoming move first.

That is a good point.  If there is an active community in Manitoba please reach out to me so you can be involved in the process.