So he is good, tried him out verse Fish and really hampers what they want to do, and could see this verse a lot of goal scoring teams. With fish teams they like to dodge off a back line models to set up the goal. His close in verse a dodge, horrific odor, and free counter attack is all good verse this tech. Also I know from playing Compound, players during a game will tend to forget to allocate the extra influence for the goal kick, making the horrific odor that much better. Also with Obulus,  if you can tell who the goal kicker is going to be you can always steal that one extra they want to use for the turn effectively shutting down their goal run. Another cool dodge trick if for models passing the ball and using give and go, you could end up engaging the model who is hoping to score, so so good. A lot of cool synergies. I am really liking this guy. He will see a lot of play in my lists, especially verse goal heavy teams.

Played with the newest addition today. First off that model is really imposing next to other models on the table. As for actual in game feedback I can't say to much just yet as it was the first game. It did however feel handy having him on the pitch. Both his character plays are very useful and he had fun following Velocity around. That 2" melee is really really handy when he wants to lock down a 1" striker and that << makes his counter attacks a real thing.

I played 2 games against Skulk and 2 games with Skulk and he is very good.  His 2" melee and along with Follow Up, Lightning Reflexes and Poised make him a pain to deal with.  If he gets engaged with a model with 1" melee, it is a real challenge to get away.  I am looking forward to playing more with him.

I played a game with him tonight vs engineers and he was amazing. No one would get to obulus without him engaging them in return.  

Turn 3 before my opponent could finally score a goal and that was only after he'd killed him. 

He's very much a morts style of goal keeper as well which I love. 

Got a game with him last night. Unfortunately my opponent got wind of what was happening and promptly killed the ball as fast as possible. So even though he had quite a big influence on the game, I didn't really get to flex him out. 

I guess that's normally the strength of the existing Goalies though, they change the way the opponent plays. Key is to capitalise on the time it buys you.

Btw, game was against Smith's, who had all there footballers out, as did I. Game turned into a drawn out scrum, which I just about stole at 12-10. I think next time I field him I need to get some more beaters in the 6 to speed it up.