• Announcements

• Mako

Tales of Infamy   12/13/2017

Looking for more Guild Ball content? Just in the last week we've had new episodes of Singled Out, Double Dodge, Strictly the Worst and Don't Touch the Beard, as well as blogs from ForestRambo and MidwestWargaming! Check out Tales of Infamy in the Guild Ball section
Sign in to follow this  
Selfy

LE Mist

The strangest thing happened today. Upon opening up my new LE Mist I realised that he definitely had been eating his shredded wheat.

He's now a good foot taller than he used to be in season 1. And those legs. My, my, you haven't been skimping on leg day, have you?

Must have been upset because everyone thought he was a woman.

Yeah the same thing happens when you hold the 2016 show Flint up to any other Flint Sculpt. Season 1 scale is all but out the window. I think I'm going to pick up Solthecian Gutter for that very reason because as she stands (or crouches I spose) she doesn't even look like she is from the same game next to someone like A&G.

LE Mist = almost no ass pains when you paint him though.

33 minutes ago, Pending Forum Suspension said:

Yeah the same thing happens when you hold the 2016 show Flint up to any other Flint Sculpt. Season 1 scale is all but out the window. I think I'm going to pick up Solthecian Gutter for that very reason because as she stands (or crouches I spose) she doesn't even look like she is from the same game next to someone like A&G.

LE Mist = almost no ass pains when you paint him though.

Yeah, I bought Gutter because I just cant bear to use original Gutter. Even Blackheart us tiny.

Cant wait for the Lion. Surely it will be massive? If Sherwin writes a story where the lion eats Salt, we could put this captain veteran Salt nonsense to bed, once and for all!

Talking of which how is the lion going to compare to Scum, for example? It would surely need HP up in the Seenah range, but how could they do that on a mascot?

35 minutes ago, Redtiger7 said:

It'll probably be a young lion, hence getting lower stats.

What? A young lion? Preposterous!

I want a fully grown, big fucking lion!

The lion looks pretty big in the twitter picture (@thatPhilBowen) ... must be at least 40mm to fit the plinth that he's on as well. Maybe a bit of a sleepy lion though from the pose! Not sure if it's the finished model ... to me the head looks a little too big.