• Announcements

• Mako

Tales of Infamy   12/13/2017

Looking for more Guild Ball content? Just in the last week we've had new episodes of Singled Out, Double Dodge, Strictly the Worst and Don't Touch the Beard, as well as blogs from ForestRambo and MidwestWargaming! Check out Tales of Infamy in the Guild Ball section
Mako

Winter Painting Contest

I got a massive tub of Woodlands Scenics snow effect to base my Masons and theme my Frostgrave (think it was £11 from Hobbycraft). I was inspired by a blog entry on From The Warp - it has a great variety of different snow effect methods and shows each in simple step by steps.

Digital badge, you say? I'm not going to win any painting competitions, but I can certainly enter one! Now to decide on either a wintery Mason, or Yuletide Buckwheat with a little snow sprinkled on his presents...

1 hour ago, Mako said:

How are people finding it so far? 

Please tell me you didn't just ask how we're faring in this little project of yours?

I mean, if you did then I'd have to say so far it's going great! I've thought about which model I might use. I've contemplated basing ideas. I've even ruminated on possible poses or scenes.... So I'd say I'm making great progress!!