• Announcements

• Mako

Tales of Infamy   12/13/2017

Looking for more Guild Ball content? Just in the last week we've had new episodes of Singled Out, Double Dodge, Strictly the Worst and Don't Touch the Beard, as well as blogs from ForestRambo and MidwestWargaming! Check out Tales of Infamy in the Guild Ball section
Sign in to follow this  
Zerachial

Missing team photos

So with the release of the Kick Off! box Steamforged have removed the photos of the painted original 6 brewers and masons and I'm struggling to find them on google. 

Can we get them back? I rather like the inspiration and whoever the artist was that painted them did such an amazing job it's disappointing that it's such a struggle to find them. 

I also note that some of the team photos that we do have seem to have art instead of minis even though I'm sure I've seen official SFG painted miniatures floating around the interwebs. 

I wonder if they could add a gallery of their professionally painted teams or something?

And since I have no idea where to make this suggestion, I'm sticking it here!! I would tag SFG staff if I knew who they were but since I don't, I'm tagging @Mako cos you seem to know people who know people... 

I think a few of the models that are just art in a mostly painted box picture are getting redone, so they may just be delayed. 

I can ask about a gallery though :)

(as always, I make no promises!)

9 minutes ago, Mako said:

I can ask about a gallery though :)

Awesome! Thanks :)

9 minutes ago, Mako said:

(as always, I make no promises!)

You totally should... :P

Yeah - I knew they got a new painting studio (Giraldez or something if I remember correctly) but I couldn't remember who their original painter/s was/were. 

Thanks for the link @Hunter 

I'm still hopeful that @Mako can get us a gallery on the main site because quite frankly, those miniatures are beautifully painted and an inspiration