Pending Forum Suspension

That's 1, 2, 3, strikers out

Hey all I went to SteamCon US this weekend and picked up the Bloody Coin box. I also managed to get enough points to pick up LE Rage. I traded Hemlocke to a buddy that wanted her and got black heart and Coin out of the deal (he picked up dark harvest.) That leaves me with:

Rage2
Blackheart
Strongbox
Coin
Rage
Gutter
Minx
Snakeskin
Fangtooth
A&G

I don't care for Brisket3, Harry, or Hemlocke. I am missing Decimate, Grace and Benny, and Mist that I would care to pick up. My question though is whether I need them right away? No big tournies coming up for a while that I'm headed to. Just local league stuff. That is 10 models but it a beaty 10 models. I think I could make Snakeskin and/or Blackheart work for goals. I'm thinking of a main 6 of:

Rage2
Strongbox
Gutter
Minx
Snakeskin
A&G

I'm waiting for farmers 2 to drop as I've got a buddy that'll trade me Brisket3, Mist, Grace, and Benediction for it (which still works out cheaper) but if Mist or Decimate is earth shatteringly going to help me I'm willing to snag one sooner (probably Decimate)

3 hours ago, kryzak said:

Personally I've never played a Union game without Mist.  But that's just me. =)

I also have an extra Resin Mist to sell/trade. :P

Similarly I find I never leave home without Decimate.

As luck would have it, I have a brand spanking new Decimate to sell/trade. :)

3 hours ago, Pending Forum Suspension said:

If you guys are US based PM me with what you'd wanna trade or sell for and I'll check it out.

You can have Decimate if you want. PM me your address and I'll post her to you. Consider it a Christmas present!

Not a problem. Happy to help out. :D

Further to this I also have a brand new Gutter available to the first person to PM their address. First come, first served.

Happy Christmas!

I run a similar beater lineup, but I use Decimate and Fangtooth instead of Snakeskin and Gutter. Fangtooth is a KD machine and Second Wind is SUPER helpful. I have also dabbled with Benny instead of Gutter.

16 minutes ago, SavageV said:

I run a similar beater lineup, but I use Decimate and Fangtooth instead of Snakeskin and Gutter. Fangtooth is a KD machine and Second Wind is SUPER helpful. I have also dabbled with Benny instead of Gutter.

Today I went old skool Union. Blackheart, Coin, Gutter, Decimate, Minx and Mist. Played against Blacksmiths for the first time. Ran out winner 12-8 with 2 goals and 2 takeouts. 

Edit: going to bring Rage in for Minx next time because one of her arms fell off. Not for the first time, I might add. Also I used Coin's Hamstring play for the first time that I can remember.

No Mist and no Decimate is killer. I can't imagine running Union without at least 1. Decimate is my favorite two way player. She can throw down or play football well enough to always be useful. When I run vRage she's a must have to get the 4-1 set up and makes it possible to 2-2 quickly. 

Even without her, Union have enough options to be dangerous with vRage.